Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=Aurender=-
(11-Mar-2015, 19:49)PeterS Wrote: Please, be aware that the N100 does not scan the music, because the processor on board the N100 is not powerful enough. Scanning the music (and building the library) requires an external program (Aurender Music Manager) that is currently only available for Mac. Yes, it means you need to have a Mac at your disposal!

The X100 and up do the scanning themselves.

According to the website a PC version will be available this momth.
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Fixed one thing and broke another Smile

Star rating is gone now!
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
It's a shame that with such good hardware we got very so so software

I want to believe that decent version of Aurender app in development right now.
Devialet 800| B&W 802 Diamond | JL 113 | Linn Akurate DS + Denon HEOS for Spotify | Stealth Reverie speaker cables| Audioprana AES/RCA | DH LABS PC 
(11-Mar-2015, 22:00)Stigmater Wrote: Fixed one thing and broke another  Smile

Star rating is gone now!

Do you mean the track rating features?  I have been looking into this, and this was one bit of functionality that was tempting me to buy an X100.  If it's gone, I'll be sticking to my PC!
I think it's only a bug

Please someone confirm that I'm not missing something.
Can someone explain me the following:

Users can designate the five folder names by placing square brackets around the folder names – for example, [My Songs]. Pressing the MISC button will show all the folders in the Content window.

For example I'll place brackets around folders [Jazz] [Hits] and [Rock] , what will happen when I'll press MISC ? I'll see those folders ?
If yes then why and for what I have such functionality ?
What I missing ?
This is an invaluable thread for the likes of me looking at buying a network player/steamer. Makes me think i should sit it out for a while and see what develops
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
The software was great before the clamor for streaming. Once you change software you introduce bugs. The second law of the Universe Big Grin

I just tried rating a track and it works for me
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(11-Mar-2015, 23:28)Womaz Wrote: This is an invaluable thread for the likes of me looking at buying a network player/steamer. Makes me think i should sit it out for a while and see what develops

I do think the amp is a much bigger upgrade than the streamer. Enjoy the way the D200 drives your speakers! The streaming solution is a detail that can be sorted out in the fullness of time. I know I'll be sticking with my modded Sonos boxes for a few months yet.

Matt

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
(12-Mar-2015, 00:14)rwjr44 Wrote: The software was great before the clamor for streaming. Once you change software you introduce bugs. The second law of the Universe Big Grin

I just tried rating a track and it works for me

Don't knows what it was but now I can too Smile