Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firmware 7.1.1 from Dec 23, 2014
Yup, that must be it Smile
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
I downloaded my original copy of the 7.1.1 firmware on July 29th. Looks like they re-created the same files from source on August 1st for the new zipfile. That explains the difference between the date stamps on my files and those of thumb5.
(11-Mar-2015, 16:47)moreno1973 Wrote: For many months I used Firmware from August 2014. Then Some days ago I installed firmware from December. I noticed that with this firmware my Devialet sounds louder and I can listen music most of time with -25 or -30 dB and in previous version it was -20.

So Please check this version from December. According to data it should be the same as for August but I am sure that there are some changes...it just sounds a bit different, Eden with more pracusion and a bit louder.

Yes, my D400 also sounds much louder now.
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket