Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am i doing something wrong?
When setting up your configuration (advanced) for Pre-amplied Output are you sure that "mute applies to this output "is clicked off! Some configuration features require a restart!
I'm experiencing inconsistency on preout in my D200, too. I've confirmed twice and even thrice just to make sure the "mute applies.." is clicked off. In General option, I have set preout to off as default and on Remote config, I have set the bottom right button for Pre-out on/off function. So, when I need to listen to headphone, I can turn on the pre-out and press Mute to switch off the speakers. [In case, you miss the Tone/Balance function (defaulted on the bottom right button) just press and hold for 2 sec on the Mute button and you can access this function. ]
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(12-Mar-2015, 02:11)hk6230 Wrote: I'm experiencing inconsistency on preout in my D200, too. I've confirmed twice and even thrice just to make sure the "mute applies.." is clicked off. In General option, I have set preout to off as default and on Remote config, I have set the bottom right button for Pre-out on/off function. So, when I need to listen to headphone, I can turn on the pre-out and press Mute to switch off the speakers. [In case, you miss the Tone/Balance function (defaulted on the bottom right button) just press and hold for 2 sec on the Mute button and you can access this function. ]

I'm using the PREOUT for my Dynaudio XEO transmitter for my wireless Dynaudio XEO 3 speakers (kitchen).

The only thing I needed to configure was the PREOUT settings (see photo) and I did not change anything else on the Devialet.  Also, under General Settings, I left the default of Sub/Preout enabled (see photo).  When I want to listen to music in my kitchen only, I mute my main speakers (living room) and using the Devialet remote or Devialet Remote app, I can adjust the volume on the speakers in the kitchen.

This setup has been working flawlessly for a week now. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-Mar-2015, 02:11)hk6230 Wrote: I'm experiencing inconsistency on preout in my D200, too. I've confirmed twice and even thrice just to make sure the "mute applies.." is clicked off. In General option, I have set preout to off as default and on Remote config, I have set the bottom right button for Pre-out on/off function. So, when I need to listen to headphone, I can turn on the pre-out and press Mute to switch off the speakers. [In case, you miss the Tone/Balance function (defaulted on the bottom right button) just press and hold for 2 sec on the Mute button and you can access this function. ]

Makes me feel a little better that it is not just me.
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
So today I stick the headphones on and it all works fine. Baffled but happy
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
I'm experiencing another two more weird situations. With the same config file, now I can't access the SAM tuning anymore even though SAM is activated. The other issue is mute during Ethernet playback, the pre-out is muted, too. Other sources, preout is not muted.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier