Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streamer with Local Storage
To all Devialet owners who are using a Digital Streamer that has either built-in storage (HDD or SSD) or that can stream from a locally-attached USB storage device (USB HDD or USB Flash Drive), what make/model are you using and are you happy with your device?
Aurender X100L and yes very happy indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
(14-Mar-2015, 14:37)samurai7595 Wrote: To all Devialet owners who are using a Digital Streamer that has either built-in storage (HDD or SSD) or that can stream from a locally-attached USB storage device (USB HDD or USB Flash Drive), what make/model are you using and are you happy with your device?

Wyred4sound MS-2 with SSD. Very pleased.

David 
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK
(14-Mar-2015, 17:06)amabrok Wrote: Aurender X100L and yes very happy indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 
also very happy
Very happy here too!

The X100 is a joy to listen to, very engaging!

ML
Aurender X100 >> Totaldac USB cable >> D200 >> SF Olympica II

Italy
JF-Digital HDM-03 with SSD

Way better than my old Linn AK DS/1

Big Grin
/JN
Le 220 Pro - Auralic Aries Mini - Audio Linear with Pickering XV-15/625 Heart - Sonus Faber Cremona M - Nordost Heimdall IC & SC
(15-Mar-2015, 11:29)Nygaardinc Wrote: JF-Digital HDM-03 with SSD

Big Grin
/JN

Wow that's a new one to me! Had never even heard of this brand, thanks for sharing! The rest of your system is 120 + SF Olympica II right?

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(15-Mar-2015, 12:34)GuillaumeB Wrote: Æ
(15-Mar-2015, 11:29)Nygaardinc Wrote: JF-Digital HDM-03 with SSD

Big Grin
/JN

Wow that's a new one to me! Had never even heard of this brand, thanks for sharing! The rest of your system is 120 + SF Olympica II right?

Guillaume

Close Guillaume, 120 and SF Cremona M  Wink

/Jan N
Le 220 Pro - Auralic Aries Mini - Audio Linear with Pickering XV-15/625 Heart - Sonus Faber Cremona M - Nordost Heimdall IC & SC
Just a little sneak peak inside a HDM-03

/Jan N
I just bought a pair of Raidho X1's at the dealer. He connected an Aurender to my 220 pro. It sounded magical at times. Somehow at home, I don't get that feeling. I use a mac mini as source via ethernet. Not tweaked.
Is an external streamer such an improvement to you?
I must say though, the dealer had some serious power/speaker cables and bars from Ansuz. The power cable alone cost around €8000,-. For the first time I heard a difference in Powercables.