Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom start up sound?
I read somewhere that my phantom should make a breathing noise to shower has started up, I don't get any sound to indicate start upto other than a static noise from the tweeter. Also there is a track in sparks called the real sound of silence which refuses to play? Anyone who can confirm that things for me.
Try to reset the Phantom by pressing three times shortly on the power button at the back. Then after 45s you should hear the spacy sound. If you also have a dialog do the same there when you need to reset the Dialog. Do it on all devices, the two Phantoms and Dialog when you are locked while setting up the Phantoms for stereo configuration. I hope you can soon enjoy the Phantom(s)!
(20-Mar-2015, 14:24)streamy Wrote: UTry to reset the Phantom by pressing three times shortly on the power button at the back. Then after 45s you should hear the spacy sound. If you also have a dialog do the same there when you need to reset the Dialog. Do it on all devices, the two Phantoms and Dialog when you are locked while setting up the Phantoms for stereo configuration. I hope you can soon enjoy the Phantom(s)!

It's not that my phantom dose not. I just thought there was supposed to be some kind of sound played when starting the phantom up from sleep. I don't mean the sounds for them set up I get them  fine.
(20-Mar-2015, 19:32)cthroughblue Wrote:
(20-Mar-2015, 14:24)streamy Wrote: UTry to reset the Phantom by pressing three times shortly on the power button at the back. Then after 45s you should hear the spacy sound. If you also have a dialog do the same there when you need to reset the Dialog. Do it on all devices, the two Phantoms and Dialog when you are locked while setting up the Phantoms for stereo configuration. I hope you can soon enjoy the Phantom(s)!

It's not that my phantom dose not. I just thought there was supposed to be some kind of sound played when starting the phantom up from sleep. I don't mean the sounds for them set up I get them  fine.

I don't get a sound when I launch Spark. If it is still working I see the Dialog and 2 Phantoms but no sound until I play something.
It stays warm, so maybe it never goes into standby???
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

thanks for the info streamy