Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frank's system
(04-Sep-2014, 18:53)f1eng Wrote: Thanks, I had deselected it that way years ago but maybe when I got this new computer that setting was re-engaged. Or maybe the update to Mavericks (which is a downgrade for me) did it.
Anyway, I've done as you say now. So future errors will be all mine.
I had been looking at settings for the forum and not found it Sad

Pleased to have helped. I find that it's sometimes quite useful to be able to blame predictive text for amusing or apposite errors. On the other hand I have a friend called Nazif which windows always tried to correct to Nazi...
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(04-Sep-2014, 19:12)PhilP Wrote: Pleased to have helped. It find that it's sometimes quite useful to be able to blame predictive text for amusing or apposite errors. On the other hand I have a friend called Nazif which windows always tried to correct to Nazi...

Yikes! I had a nice one a year or so ago. A student submitted an essay in which she discussed the character of Robespierre. She wanted to call him "ascetic" but it came out as "Aztec".

Sonos Connect (W4S) > DSpeaker Antimode 2.0 > Sanders Magtech > Martin Logan Montis
Sonos Connect (W4S) > Devialet 200 > Vivid V1.5
Silver Phantoms (just the two)
London
Yes - and I got an angry email asking me to sort out an earthling problem in a pressure vessel a while back. (earthing)