Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line in Issue Devialet 1000
Hi all,
Weird one, started my turntable this morning and only one channel, first thought turntable so switched cables over and channel did indeed move, then wondered if balance was just one channel, as soon as I switched to balance on master both channels returned without having do change anything, if I switch to bass only one channel again.
I shall configure another line in, any thoughts to this peculiar behaviour?
Cheers
Dan
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.
(25-May-2024, 11:26)Dannythered Wrote: Hi all,
Weird one, started my turntable this morning and only one channel, first thought turntable so switched cables over and channel did indeed move, then wondered if balance was just one channel, as soon as I switched to balance on master both channels returned without having do change anything, if I switch to bass only one channel again.
Cheers
Dan
Sounds like you have problem in your turntable.
(26-May-2024, 08:51)Waiski Wrote:
(25-May-2024, 11:26)Dannythered Wrote: Hi all,
Cheers
Dan
Sounds like you have problem in your turntable.

You were quite right, after excluding everything else I did worry that I had buggered the cartridge cleaning it, however I then decided to move the cables and both channels returned, it would appear that Naim use a loose connection with the tonearm cable to avoid microphonic effects! So all sorted and thanks for your thoughts
Mac mini -> Roon ->Devialet expert pro 1000 via Roon Air Ethernet, Chord Signature Digital Tuned Array, Clearaudio Champion Level 2, Dynavector DV-20X2L, Focal Sopra 2, Transparent Musicwave super speaker cables.