Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Devialet Expert now valueless?
Wanted to add something from my point of view regarding this theme, in our audio hobby it's all about upgrades - getting the best performance for the best price. If your read the audioforums, it looks like audio-enthusiast are looking for upgrades - or defending their best finds 24h/day. In terms of Devialet, although not supported (but still serviced) by upgrades etc. the original design is still great and capable delivering musical emotions a lot. It stopped me looking for upgrades (I wasn't looking 24/7 ;-) - but I have to be honest, I was looking for better, even there was no need for. With Devialet I regained passion in listening, still enjoying the beautifull looks every day. No other brand delivered me this kind of experience. So from my perspective, my Devialet Expert Pro is the most valuable device I've ever possessed! This is today's case and I'm convinced also tomorrows. So the Devialet Expert (Pro) is highly recommended to real audio-fanatics looking for the best upgrade...
Expert 1000 Pro Dual CI | NS5000 | Perspective Final Edition + MM Bronze | ZENmini MK3 + LPSU | Puritan PSM156 | Renolabs USB Isolator + PSU | Entreq fanboy | Dione | Isoacoustics Mini Pucks | Gemini
Agree 100%