Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about configurator
next week i will hook up my dev for the first time to my system. I will have to adjust the subout level probably several times until i get a good blend between my main speakers and subs. My question is can i remove the sd card while the dev is on and playing music, adjust the suboutput level and put the sd card back into the dev while music is still playing???
Or must the dev be switched off or in standby mode while xard is beeing removed/reinserted?
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner
Yes, the SDcard can be removed while Devialet is on. But, stop playing before re-inserting the card back. It will auto reboot when SDcard re-inserted.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

(02-Mar-2016, 00:21)hk6230 Wrote: Yes, the SDcard can be removed while Devialet is on. But, stop playing before re-inserting the card back. It will auto reboot when SDcard re-inserted.

Thanks for the info, hk6230!
Highly modded avantgarde omega duos, slightly modded d200, d-sonics m3 800 s class d amp to drive the subs of my duos, all equipment on silent running audio platforms. 
DCS Network bridge connected with AQ diamond to Router and with special Belden 1694a digital cable (cable is cryoed, mechanical damped and using very high quality solder to KLEI Harmony Bullet plug)
S/C is Shunyata biwire Delta, 2 Delta p/c on the bridge and bass amp, Synergestic dev p/c on the 200, all connected to Shunyata Denali power conditioner