Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AIR petition to Devialet Management, please sign
Even my cynical ass feels good by this response! Amazing what a little real detailed devialet communication will do!
Roon->HQPlayer->McIntosh C47->McIntosh MC301s>Transparent Super->Wilson Audio Sabrinas w/ Shunyata Denali, Rega RP8, Rega Apheta 2

(20-Jul-2016, 22:57)Dr Tone Wrote: Even my cynical ass feels good by this response!  Amazing what a little real detailed devialet communication will do!

Damn!  I was relying on you to provide some cynical balance to my new found optimism, but yes, I have to agree.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(20-Jul-2016, 22:52)Confused Wrote: I think this is an excellent response from Quentin Sannié.  All of a sudden I feel far more positive about Devialet.

And all hail King George! (thesixth)  A good result for all.

+1

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(20-Jul-2016, 22:57)Dr Tone Wrote: Even my cynical ass feels good by this response!  Amazing what a little real detailed devialet communication will do!

Same here.

It really is a shame it caused so much anger and frustration that it came to a public petition (among other things) - but it seems the message has finally been heard and it didn't require picketing outside the 1000 launches after all.

Time will tell as to whether it's a genuine sentiment that is properly embraced going forwards.

I hope so - for Devialet and their customers.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

+1 as an early adopter of Air 3 beta for Mac.
iMac Core i9, Roon lifetime, Qobuz Sublime+, OPPO BDP-103EU, Kanex Pro HDMI Audio Extractor, Dual CS 617Q, Devialet 220 PRO Core Infinity, Bowers&Wilkins 804 D2, Oppo HA2, Sennheiser HD 800S, Living Room, Enjoy Listening, Germany
(20-Jul-2016, 22:55)Antoine Wrote:
(20-Jul-2016, 22:43)Wdw Wrote: This is very good news!

Earlier you accused us (those who signed this petition) of trying or wanting to 'burn the church down' and now it's good news? Well it is good news, but not thanks to you.

To everyone else: sorry for speaking my mind.

Antoine,
Not sure why the bug up your butt.  You completely misread my intentions.  My comments was promted by your putdown of someone who stated they weren't signing the document and you called him some name...can't remember but I'm sure you'll copy and paste something. How do you know I didn't sign it or what other initiatives I may have untaken.  My comments were to you and the fairly aggressive tone you take on this site.  You assume the right to be aggressive and critical.
Warren
Sounds good ... looking forward to next week!
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(20-Jul-2016, 23:23)Wdw Wrote:
(20-Jul-2016, 22:55)Antoine Wrote:
(20-Jul-2016, 22:43)Wdw Wrote: This is very good news!

Earlier you accused us (those who signed this petition) of trying or wanting to 'burn the church down' and now it's good news? Well it is good news, but not thanks to you.

To everyone else: sorry for speaking my mind.

Antoine,
Not sure why the bug up your butt.  You completely misread my intentions. How do you know I didn't sign it or what other initiatives I may have untaken.  My comments were to you and the fairly aggressive tone you take on this site.  You assume the right to be aggressive and critical.
Warren

Oh, of course, -I- misread -your- intentions. With "you guys" you meant me and with us guys "wanting to burn the church down" you didn't mean us guys signing the petition. Well thanks for clearing this up..LOL.

http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?t...9#pid44219
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(20-Jul-2016, 23:24)thumb5 Wrote: Sounds good ... looking forward to next week!

Yes, me too.  Hope those upgrades numbers come in at a workable price point!
(20-Jul-2016, 23:24)thumb5 Wrote: Sounds good ... looking forward to next week!

Me too - and great to finally having a direct response from the Devialet CEO! That brings promise for an improved future wrt communiation and problemsolving.