Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tidal issue
Hi
Decided to trial the Tidal service and not even able to play a track. When I hit the play button, it just whirs around and never plays. Tried it with 3 or 4 tracks and none of them were playing after waiting at least 2 minutes.

Anyone have the same experience?
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
Chord Qutest -- Niimbus US5 Pro Headphone amp —HifiMan HEK, Abyss 1266TC
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Hmm...I thought only in China Tidal is performing badly. I tried for 7 days and then I cancelled my subscription.
Before: Le200, KEF LS50, AQ Type4, NUC 5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, Win8.1/AIR2.1.3/RoonBridge, MM/AIR3/RoonBridge, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS, AQ NRG-X3

Now: KEF LS50W, NUC5i5RYH/8GB/128GB M.2SSD, Roon, QNAP TS-212P 5TB NAS,iFi iSilencer3.0+DC iPurifier+iPurifier2, Sonos ZP80+SPDIF iPurifier

It was behaving weirdly yesterday. Try it again.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

I gave it an hour into my free trial......there must be an explanation for this I guess
Devialet 200 -- Roon Nucleus-- Sonus Faber Olympica 2 -- Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cables --
(21-Mar-2015, 12:44)AaronG Wrote: It was behaving weirdly yesterday. Try it again.

Yeah I will do.....but when you want to listen to music well you want to listen to music. They need to get this sorted as there is lots of competition out there
Of course. Listen and decide.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C

(21-Mar-2015, 12:44)AaronG Wrote: It was behaving weirdly yesterday. Try it again.

I believe Tidal/Wimp was having serious server trouble yesterday. I received a mail from their support at 11.30 (EST) today where they say the error is corrected.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB