Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
-=Aurender=-
(11-Mar-2016, 22:27)blorbed Wrote: Oops, I'm in the wrong thread. Here I was hoping to find some new Aurender posts and all I keep finding is melco, roon, melco, roon......?

Well the Aurender is 'last years news' whilst Melco and Roon are 'flavour of the month'  Angel
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)
(11-Mar-2016, 22:27)blorbed Wrote: Oops, I'm in the wrong thread. Here I was hoping to find some new Aurender posts and all I keep finding is melco, roon, melco, roon......?

Big Grin I guess Melco is conquering Devialetchat.  Tongue
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
(12-Mar-2016, 01:14)rwjr44 Wrote:

Big Grin I guess Melco is conquering Devialetchat.  Tongue

With Melco and Roon(Ready) together, the Force would be even stronger..... Big Grin Big Grin

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

I think blorbed made a reasonable point, there is a Melco thread, so Melco stuff should be posted there. As it happens, I am toying with the idea of getting a streamer and plan to start some auditions, probably next month. I tentatively have both Melco and Aurender models on my short list. From what I have read here, the Melco's are probably going to be hard to beat on a SQ /£ basis, but until I have listened for myself I am keeping an open mind, I often find that when I audition myself the end results are not what I expected!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(12-Mar-2016, 10:16)Confused Wrote: I think blorbed made a reasonable point, there is a Melco thread, so Melco stuff should be posted there.  

I agree, let's keep this thread on the subject of Aurender.  Smile

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Yes not much gossip about the Aurender, perhaps the owners are bussy enjoing the music, not much to discuss when the machine just works ;-)

However, Are I the only one a little disappointed about last update, I have hoped for Internet radio, and a option to change brown in brown from the app.

Regards Morten
Devialet 200, Graditech Voima 1 Power cable, MIT shotgun S1.3 Speaker cable, Neeper Acoustics Perfect One Speakers
Aurender N100H, MIT Shotgun AC1 Power Cable, Audioquest Forest RJ45, Transparent Premium USB Cable

Denmark
no disappointment here.... it just works and I don't myself have any significant expectation for future upgrades (though new stuff us always nice of course...),
ymmv

Mike
Has anyone tried Qobuz yet? I just noticed that, in addition to title lookup on Wikipedia, you can look up the artist. This works better since most of the artists are listed in Wikipedia while the many titles aren't.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I have A Qobuz subscription, but I'm not following what you mean by looking up on Wikipedia. Can you select from Wikipedia, which play's the selected music through the conductor app?
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
(13-Mar-2016, 09:38)Eddye Wrote: I have A Qobuz subscription, but I'm not following what you mean by looking up on Wikipedia. Can you select from Wikipedia, which play's the selected music through the conductor app?

Oh no. Something entirely different.
If you long touch an album's icon the play window is displayed. Just above the "Add to a playlist" selection (bottom row) is a row with buttons for the name of the album and artist's name. Both buttons display the Wikipedia 'W' symbol. Selecting the album name will open (within the app) a Wikipedia window with information about the album in standard wiki format. This feature would be much more valuable if Wikipedia's database was much more complete. My success rate is about 45%. Wikipedia's artist database is very robust. My success rate is about 99%. If the Wikipedia window is blank, the item isn't in the database. I think Aurender though that this feature would quell our demand for Roon. Dodgy