Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.10.0
(30-Apr-2020, 11:50)arie Wrote: So far, working fine for me. Same as Snoopy8. 2 step process. Multi room support was where I was waiting for. For flac I use my Synology and audio station with on IOS the DS Audi app (UPNP). Radio the Tunein Radio app (Airplay)
Welcome to the forum.  

I have also have a Synology NAS, but decided to use MinimServer on an Intel NUC because I wanted to do convolution DSP.  My NAS did not have enough processing power.

Asking for @Johnnydev, have you tried C5 or Neutron which has UPnP support for internet radio?  
Hello everyone, I got 2.10 on speakers but still on version 1.10 on the app? Is the rollout still ongoing? Thx for any help.
(30-Apr-2020, 12:36)has Wrote: Hello everyone, I got 2.10 on speakers but still on version 1.10 on the app? Is the rollout still ongoing? Thx for any help.
Update app manualy. New version is in appstore but automaticaly update not function
(30-Apr-2020, 12:36)has Wrote: Hello everyone, I got 2.10 on speakers but still on version 1.10 on the app? Is the rollout still ongoing? Thx for any help.
You can still use App V1.10 but what you will miss, from release notes, are:
  • Support of multi room
  • Improved device discovery, i.e. the way the Devialet app finds Devialet devices on your network when it is opened
Thank you both! FYI, manual update did not work I had to delete the app and reinstall it from the AppStore...
(30-Apr-2020, 14:03)has Wrote: Thank you both! FYI, manual update did not work I had to delete the app and reinstall it from the AppStore...
 Hi,

Strange, the auto update on my Iphone work. I have the new version automaticatly.
Yes strange, but it’s the same on the iPad as well, anyway let’s enjoy now that it works, cheers
Upgrade, installation, etc worked fine for me.
But unfortunately the stereo balancing of two speakers of different built years does not work anymore.
Gamekiller for all who like a balanced stereo image (everyone?!).
Details: https://devialetchat.com/Thread-Gold-Ste...-the-other
Works fine with me too.
However does anyone know how to do multi-room ???
I have the 1.11 app and 3 golds in 2.10

THANKS !
(01-May-2020, 13:05)Olivier4444 Wrote: Works fine with me too.
However does anyone know how to do multi-room ???
I have the 1.11 app and 3 golds in 2.10

THANKS !
It should be quite intuitive. In the home page of the App - where you have the golds assigned to different rooms - there’s a new symbol on each single button like an “overlapped 8”. By pressing it you access to the multi room mode and choose the master or the slave device. When the devices are linked as multi room, as you enter the device and have the main volume knob in the center of your screen, on the top of it is shown the different volume level of each device (+ the master volume). You can work this out and change volumes separately or through the master (by changing them all at the same time).