Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOS 2.12.5 is released
(15-Feb-2021, 19:10)eladeb Wrote: @ragwo
Dont get it you have eth cable with no switch between them?

No, I haven't, but if you read ofrappiers signature he might have.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
This update wasn’t smooth for me. The app claimed the update failed, then only one phantom came back to life and the app noted that it couldn’t find the left speaker. After numerous 10 second unplug/3 click reset routines stuck in a maddening loop in the app, finally got the speaker working with a 10 second long press reset suggested by phone support.

Dialog is still on 2.12.3 without prompting for an update. Was kinda hoping that the switch from airplay 1 to airplay 2 might negate the need for the dialog, but it seems it’s still required.

Now that I’m on the other side of that process, RAAT seems much more stable. The signal was cutting in and out on 2.12.3.
Update done and available for Phantom I (Golds) but not available for Phantom II (Reactors).
(15-Feb-2021, 18:13)ragwo Wrote:
(15-Feb-2021, 18:02)ofrappier Wrote: My new x2 phantom I light Chrome : no update available... impossible to update or register on my Devialet account : serial unknown on Devialet server... unhappy.

Try removing the ethernet cable between the speakers if they are wired according to your signature. AFAIK the ethernet wiring between the speakers doesn't work with Phantom Premier/I and has caused trouble before with updating the speakers.

I think the new Phantom I may have the same connection option as Reactor (Phantom II). One can run an ethernet cable directly between the two for L/R link. I don't know how this behaves when doing updates. Maybe they need to have individual IP-addresses and connection to a switch for that?
Anyway, Devialet should definitely have the new serial numbers in their data base - ready for registration!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
Just updated my speakers to 2.12.5, with no issues.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
I don't know if it's just because of this update, but I can no longer get my remote (V1) to pair with my silver phantoms. Have tried resetting the phantoms several times, and fresh batteries. I got it to pair once, but the volume control did nothing, so I tried repairing by holding upside down near/above/around either phantom, and it just won't pair. Just the pulsing blue LED.

Have always had gripes with this remote. It's top heavy, so it gets knocked over easily if it's on the couch so it resets itself and have to go through the hit or miss pairing procedure again. This time it's lost connection and won't reconnect.

£150 for a basic remote that only feels nice because they put a big heavy bearing on the wheel, and the only way to interface with it is an LED.

Edit: left everything unplugged overnight and it paired first thing in the morning! Rant over  Angel
(15-Feb-2021, 18:13)ragwo Wrote:
(15-Feb-2021, 18:02)ofrappier Wrote: My new x2 phantom I light Chrome : no update available... impossible to update or register on my Devialet account : serial unknown on Devialet server... unhappy.

Try removing the ethernet cable between the speakers if they are wired according to your signature. AFAIK the ethernet wiring between the speakers doesn't work with Phantom Premier/I and has caused trouble before with updating the speakers.

Hi,

No, in WIFI mode without Ethernet : same problem.

Serial of my new PHANTOM I light Chrome are not in DEVIALET DATABASE and it's a shame....

No registration, no update, and n o answer of ticket "#304797" open in support
IMAC -> MOTU 8A -> TOSLINK -> PHANTOM I RIGHT AUX OPTICAL INPUT-> ETHERNET CABLE between LEFT and RIGHT (60ms):  2X Phantom I 103 dB (2021) in STEREO MODE DOS 2.12.3 - app 1.14
All problems encountered in 2.12.3 disappeared. When the power button is pressed for 5 seconds, the ultra power saving standby mode is also enabled again.
I am happy now.
Zidoo z9x 미디어 플레이어 + Shield pro-> onkyo sc5530 프로세서-> rme adi2 fs (3ea)-> 광 케이블-> Devialet golds 3 (FL, FR, C) + silvers 2 (RR, RL) / 150 인치, Optoma Hoz60 .5ch.
App indicates 'No update available', still on 2.12.3. Anybody an idea why?
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
(16-Feb-2021, 10:10)Lee inseok Wrote: All problems encountered in 2.12.3 disappeared.  When the power button is pressed for 5 seconds, the ultra power saving standby mode is also enabled again.
I am happy  now. 

what button do you press for standby?