Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Branch ... WTF?? Backordered until late December
I just was told by my dealer that Devialet told them that the Branch is now back-ordered until *late December* for a USA order I placed in October.

Is Devialet really this far behind???

IMO, they should not be advertising a product that literally hasn't been generally available for months, and won't be for months more.

Has anyone had better luck getting units in the US quickly, or know of in-stock units?
We can't even order them in Australia yet, my dealer has been told they won't be available until the new year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine is ready for pickup in the Netherlands at the dealer, but rollout is VERY slow. Dealer ordered one pair as soon as he could, which was in August I think. Came in few weeks ago (but I was on holiday).
2x Phantom I Gold Opera de Paris 2.12.3 on Branch
my dealer here in Australia  told me i would have my Branch/es in January
 I am also waiting for the Remote volume  control   ,im told its  due this week .

Big Grin
I got my remote from Carlton Audio Visual (Melbourne, Aus) a couple of weeks back. It looked like they had at least a few in stock

(17-Nov-2015, 09:10)phantomaussie Wrote: my dealer here in Australia  told me i would have my Branch/es in January
 I am also waiting for the Remote volume  control   ,im told its  due this week .

Big Grin

Did they quote you a price for aus delivery Aussie?

I emailed Devialet last month, and they told me then that they expected Branch to be available "mid-December."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I visited Devialet flagship store in Berlin today and they were expecting Branch in stock in the beginning of December. Shipping to other countries wasn't a problem, I just had to contact them and they would arrange a deal.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Ordered mine from my dealer in the States and was told 3-4 weeks. That was a week ago...
The dealer is telling me they dropped their old supplier due to quality issues and are starting over with a new supplier so delays are going to be much longer than previously communicated.