Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet D220 Pro CI LED screen Isue
There have been some colour lines appeared on my D220 Pro CI.
I don not know which prolem happened with this.
Pls let me how to fix it.
Thanks in advance!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

you can only ask Devialet to replace the display. But as long as it is only a cosmetic thing you can wait...
(21-Apr-2024, 08:41)Kienpv Wrote: There have been some colour lines appeared on my D220 Pro CI.
Thanks in advance!

Any issues with the display can ONLY be resolved by sending the unit/s to the Devialet Factory in France. I had a display issue with my 220-Pro CI and was luckily under warranty hence the full job was Devialet's responsibility. It did take 7-8 weeks though. They replaced the display unit.
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
(21-Apr-2024, 15:49)audio_engr Wrote:
(21-Apr-2024, 08:41)Kienpv Wrote: There have been some colour lines appeared on my D220 Pro CI.
Thanks in advance!

Any issues with the display can ONLY be resolved by sending the unit/s to the Devialet Factory in France. I had a display issue with my 220-Pro CI and was luckily under warranty hence the full job was Devialet's responsibility. It did take 7-8 weeks though. They replaced the display unit.

Thank you for your information.