Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet expert 250 pro (STRANGE BUZZ ,NOISE?)
https://m.youtube.com/results?search_que...%253D%253D
Hello to all.
Haven't written anything here for a while but recently  this started to bother me more especially  as my amps are still under DEVIALET warranty .

I am attaching  a video clip of the problem.
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
Anyone else with the same issue?
Don't think it's normal as my other one is almost silent....
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
This sounded just like the interference that was heard in computer sound cards many years ago.
Is this noise heard on all audio inputs or only some?
If you remove all the cables (except for the power supply and the one for the speakers), is this noise still heard?
(24-Sep-2023, 15:04)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: This sounded just like the interference that was heard in computer sound cards many years ago.
Is this noise heard on all audio inputs or only some?
If you remove all the cables (except for the power supply and the one for the speakers), is this noise still heard?

Hello.
As far as I know it is always same and seems not related to what inputs are on or connected.

The other unit I own does not have this problem.
Did you change power cords?
If the problem is not related to which input is active then it suggests something wrong with the internals of your Pro.
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
What does Devialet say about it?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(27-Sep-2023, 11:15)Gerronwithit Wrote: If the problem is not related to which input is active then it suggests something wrong with the internals of your Pro.

Thanks
(27-Sep-2023, 15:42)Pim Wrote: What does Devialet say about it?

Not yet contacted  them as thought I ask first here....
(27-Sep-2023, 16:30)winiar560 Wrote:
(27-Sep-2023, 15:42)Pim Wrote: What does Devialet say about it?

Not yet contacted  them as thought I ask first here....

I suggest you contact them. They’re very accommodating regarding repairs. 

Good luck
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.