Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Pro line back in the saddle
Hey guys, 
Do you see what I see .. I’ve just visited Devialet.com, and all ExpertPro products are available for purchase again. Roger that ?
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
A real confirmation would be someone from Devialet ,say something, and say that they Will start to fix bugs ,and other thing People complain about in the last 2 years. Then you realy Can say that expert Line is back , not before.
AVM  8.3  Rosso volterra 2 ,speaker cable and other cable audio note , turntable tt2 de luxe , caridge clearaudio carisma mm, primare bd mrk 2 shyunata power generator,
Wink 
Yes indeed, i see it too! Luckily I have already one, otherwise I would buy one now Rolleyes
(14-Apr-2023, 23:55)Joe Wrote: Yes indeed, i see it too! Luckily I have already one, otherwise I would buy one now Rolleyes

And the prices remained the same. There was no price increase , as many others raised their prices
A) Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Audioquest NRG-Z3 — B) Pass Labs XA 30.8, Lampizator Amber V4.0, Innuos Pulse, Dynaudio Evoke 50,  Ansuz PowerSwitch X-TC, WireWorld power cables
Still alive and kicking! Good to hear : -)
(15-Apr-2023, 09:53)zoran_pavlovic Wrote:
(14-Apr-2023, 23:55)Joe Wrote: Yes indeed, i see it too! Luckily I have already one, otherwise I would buy one now Rolleyes

And the prices remained the same. There was no price increase , as many others raised their prices

You mean the Devialet team have not looked at or updated their own website this year!
Devialet 1000 Pro CI, Chord Signature Reference speaker cables, B&W 803 D3 speakers

Roon lifetime licence, Tidal.
(20-Apr-2023, 15:51)Gerronwithit Wrote:

You mean the Devialet team have not looked at or updated their own website this year!
Smile 
Actually yes, some manufacturers have raised prices. My dealer told me that Focal Sopra 2 raised from 15.000€ to 16.000€. Friend of mine reported that Martens’s new price list is scary  Confused .. they lift up for about 20%. My DAC is 15% expensive then last year, etc. anyhow, If Devialet raises prices it will be expected and somehow justified
(20-Apr-2023, 15:51)Gerronwithit Wrote:

It's probably not entirely correct everywhere, I think it depends on where you live. When I look at Devialet's website here from Norway, the prices have definitely risen. An Expert 220 pro was priced at NOK 82,000 on Devialet's website until recently, after it became available again the price is now NOK 89,000.
Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI, Bryston BCD-3 , Roon, Technics SL 1500C, PMC Twenty5.24. Isotek, Pro-Ject Pre Box S2 Digital, Beyerdynamic DT 1770 Pro
1000 Pro still 50 k here Down Under
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
(13-Apr-2023, 20:04)zoran_pavlovic Wrote: Hey guys, 
Do you see what I see .. I’ve just visited Devialet.com, and all ExpertPro products are available for purchase again. Roger that ?

Actually, I had a chat with a Devialet representative who mentioned their manufacturing issue with the casing of the Expert amps, and that situation should resume to normal by summer... It seems they managed to solve the problem !
Synology DS414 > Roon Optimized Core Kit on NUC7i7BNH > Devialet Expert 220 Pro CI (upgraded from D120) > Cabasse Galion IV (vintage)