Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone ordered a Phantom yet?!
(10-Feb-2015, 04:18)Gremlin Wrote: I'm glad that you are relaxed, Thumb5 - I wouldn't be. But that's me.

However, as it's digital, it won't sound any better or worse, surely.

Devialet with the Hong Kong dealer is hosting an event this Friday at 5:30pm HK Time (~10am London Time). The dealer still don't know what Devialet is bringing over, hopefully phantom(s) + dialogue. I might be able to report back earlier than harrods opening Big Grin
(09-Feb-2015, 22:26)Charlemagne Wrote: Today I got an email as well. They didn't mention a specific date though. So I guess my delivery date will stay the same (Feb. 16th, "as planned"). This time I got an Amazon voucher. They are talking about the Phantom, but I only ordered a Dialog. 

Quote:Dear Charlemagne,

Your Phantom is beautiful. We are putting the final touch to it in our factory and you will soon be receiving as planned, the best Implosive Sound Center in the world.

While you are waiting to be mesmerized by Phantom's ultra-dense sound with physical impact, we would like to offer you a 20€ voucher on Amazon, to enjoy an activity that makes us all better and patient ... Reading a wonderful book.

Your Amazon voucher: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Need some ideas ? We selected some of our favorite books for you. If you love the cybernetics of Phantom, you will enjoy “Robots" by Isaac Asimov. If you are more of a music fan, we recommend “Novecento" by Alessandro Baricco. And if you just want to read a timeless book, that will take you in an amazing journey, "The ginger tree" by Oswald Lynd is the book for you.

Enjoy!

We will be in touch soon,

Customer Care Devialet

Devialet must love you Charlemagne, my Dialog order was put back about 7 weeks within 1 week of ordering it on January 10th.  I have not had so much as a "hello how are you" or "sorry for the delay" email from Devialet, and no sign of any lovely vouchers. Sad
(10-Feb-2015, 09:42)warpeon Wrote: I might be able to report back earlier than harrods opening Big Grin

Nice!  Big Grin

Photos please!

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(10-Feb-2015, 09:48)Confused Wrote: Devialet must love you Charlemagne, my Dialog order was put back about 7 weeks within 1 week of ordering it on January 10th.  I have not had so much as a "hello how are you" or "sorry for the delay" email from Devialet, and no sign of any lovely vouchers. Sad

Did you look in your spambox to be sure? I ordered my Dialog just a bit earlier. Besides I'm an 'antique' customer of Devialet, having bought one of the first D-Premiers they sold. ;-)
■ Devialet 1000 Pro & Roon Lifetime ■ Dynaudio Sapphire ■ Streacom fanless HTPC-SSD (W8.1) ■ Sonos  Connect (+Magna Ultimo mod) ■ Qobuz Studio  Qnap TS 219 P II ■ v.d. Hul The Revolution LS cables ■ PS Audio Quintet ■ picture: Sony VPL-HW65ES & LG-OLED65C9
Amsterdam NL
(10-Feb-2015, 09:48)Confused Wrote: Devialet must love you Charlemagne, my Dialog order was put back about 7 weeks within 1 week of ordering it on January 10th.  I have not had so much as a "hello how are you" or "sorry for the delay" email from Devialet, and no sign of any lovely vouchers. Sad

Me neither! I ordered my Dialog on the 8th January. So it doesn't look as though they are prioritising 800 owners! Or forum owners! Big Grin   

Perhaps they've got confused and think Charlemagne's ordered a Phantom!  Tongue

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
I read that in order to be in the first batch of deliveries you need to have ordered in 2014. I would imagine they would prioritise Phantom customers for Dialog and Spark since their purchase needs them, whereas legacy products do not.
My gripe is that they have given the same value of soften-the-pain-of-delay vouchers to those who paid €300 up front for a Dialog as those who paid €4500 up front for Phantoms + Dialog...
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

I ordered two Phantoms Silver + Dialog on the 24th of december. I'm pretty sure I'm actually the first one to order at all given my order numbers. So far I received the delay mail from Devialet saying feb 16th and all the vouchers Charlemagne talked about (in my spambox btw).

The strange thing is that my order now for some time says 'Delivery from March 30th'. Do you guys have the same?
Devialet 250PRO - Audio Physic Avantera - AIR-ETH - Roon
My account says delivery from 30th of March. The delivery was initially quoted as early Feb. Just checked my spam box, nothing from Devialet, lots of other interesting stuff in there though.......
(10-Feb-2015, 19:39)Confused Wrote: lots of other interesting stuff in there though.......

Big Grin Big Grin Tongue

Guillaume

UK
Nothing for me either, ordered a dialog on the 7th.