Raidho D1/ Devialet D200
microRendu/ sonicTransporter/ ROON
Audience AU24e Speaker Cable
Cardas USB Cable
Transparent Powerlink Power Cable
Audience AR1P Conditioner

System 2
Meridian F80
Chromcast Audio (w/ Native TIDAL and DS Audio)
MIT Optical Cable
Devialet 200 with Musical Affairs Grand Crescendo (PHy-HP units)
Devialet 200 with HECO The new Statement
Devialet 200; JRiver; Gizmo; Heco "The New Statement";

Target in Future Devialet 400; Innuos Mini MKIII; Focal Sopra II or Utopia Diablo or Sonus Faber Olympica Nova III
Devialet 200 with MAGNATQUANTUM SIGNATURE.
There is not so much sold (I guess), so I will wait for a very very long time before a SAM support !
But with the use of Dirac, and their ability to manage bass, it's not a showstopper.
Mac mini - Audirvana - Dirac - Wireworld Ultraviolet - D220 pro -  MIT Avt - Magnat Quantum Signature - Sennheiser HD800S
Devialet d400 with focal sopra 3 and a pair of rel g2s. Still waiting for SAM and may upgrade to d440.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(06-Jun-2016, 15:37)JEB-42 Wrote: Using Davone Ray-S speakers, non Sam. Pretty much exclusively Vinyl with Simon Yorke Design S-10 and Charisma Ref-2 Cartridge.

Just read a very complimentary and well-written post about the Ray-S on Audiogon.I read it, thinking of your post here;  sounds like an extraordinary speaker. Beautiful, too, to my eye.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada
Devialet 400 with JBL K2 S9900 speakers. Currently with SAM at 60%, enough to give significantly extended and more textured low bass response. At 100%, I feel that SAM takes away something in the upper frequencies.

Playing vinyl, cd, FLAC files and Tidal Hi-Fi streaming. The 400/K2 combo plays wonderful with everything from acoustic jazz and classical through classic rock to Aphex Twin, but is VERY unforgiving of some 80s recordings I used to enjoy greatly on my old Mcintosh tube amps. The same goes for some modern, heavily compressed recordings. A recent listening example is Stanley Clarke's «School Days», which now sounds almost unbearably bright and harsh. But for most listening, a great, very resolving and highly musical combo with some shocking dynamics.
Garrard 301 Transcription Reference by L'Art du Son / Origin Live Enterprise C with TR modifications / Lyra Etna / Suesskind Rauschfrei phonostage / Marantz SA-15S1 / Mac Mini / Roon / Expert 1000 Pro CI / JBL K2 S9900
Devialet 200 + Atohm GT1.0 HD
Od'A + Bowers & Wilkins 800 D3, breaking in progress.

F
Original d'Atelier No 91 Upgraded CI- Aurender N10- Chord Dave DAC-Chord Mscaler-B&W 800 D3- Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis- Nordost Valhalla 2 power cable- Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker cables- Nordost QB4 and Qx4- Cabledyne RCA-XLR- Transparent Ref XL AES/EBU- Synergistic Atmosphere AC Power Cords- Light Harmonic LS USB- Mutec MC3+USB- Audioquest Diamond ethernet- Étalon ethernet isolator
Devialet D800

PMC Fact 12
 Deviate 800   /   PMC Fact 12  /  Clearaudio Concept MM   /  Aurender N100H   /  MacMini  Roon