Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melco v Aurender
(05-Aug-2015, 18:29)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Just a tiny update. Gapless playback is now supported with USB on the Melco with the new firmware 2.10. Updating is a breeze from the front panel.

I like that, no messing around with SD/micro SD cards! My Oppo does that too.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(06-Aug-2015, 07:17)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Both models.

Good news. My hope is Melco control app before astronauts land on Mars Wink
(06-Aug-2015, 11:58)Bob Ryan Wrote:

You are assuming that they have not landed already (in secret missions).
D400; Stereolab Tombo Tron coaxial for master -> slave; Kubala-Sosna Elation interconnects, power, and speaker cables; Spendor D7 speakers; Bryston BDP-2 w. latest sound card & upgraded fuses; Bybee Stealth Power Purifier conditioner connected with IsoTek EVO3 Syncro SE to wall socket
(06-Aug-2015, 13:35)miro Wrote:
(06-Aug-2015, 11:58)Bob Ryan Wrote:

You are assuming that they have not landed already (in secret missions).

Yeah, in rockets shaped like Phantoms. Pumpin' their way through the universe.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Medco announced N1Z 40th Anniversary Limited Edition. The price is JPY1million....

http://dela-audio.com/products/n1z/40th/
Mac Mini Late 2012(Amarra Symphony/Audirvana)/DELA N1A Mk1 - [AIR Ethernet] -  Devialet 800 (Power Cable - AET HIN AC EVD) - [Speaker Cable - Nanotec Systems SP♯79MK2] - Wilson Audio Sasha
(03-Sep-2015, 11:37)Umetaro Wrote: Medco announced N1Z 40th Anniversary Limited Edition.  The price is JPY1million....

Any new components in this? Sadly I can't read Japanese  Smile

Guillaume

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
Thanks to Google translate:

HA-N1ZS10P (DELA N1Z "MELCO 40th Anniversary Limited Edition") is to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Melco Co., Ltd. (at that time), based on the DELA N1Z, along with performing a number of customizations that the pursuit of quality as a transport , 40 cars limited production bearing the "MELCO" emblem that had been described in the audio products at the time of its founding (※ national specification is 20 units) is a special specification model.

The insatiable challenge to quality sound. Its commitment to do our best technology to bet on high fidelity, premium model that I put in the jet-black body appeared.

※ first black specifications as N1Z (domestic specifications are only five) are also available.

· FM saturable core
- Electromagnetic wave absorption function with top plate
Dedicated color display dedicated startup screen
Internal member material change and wiring specification changes and additions member adoption
(03-Sep-2015, 12:55)Confused Wrote: Thanks to Google translate:

HA-N1ZS10P (DELA N1Z "MELCO 40th Anniversary Limited Edition") is to commemorate the 40th anniversary of Melco Co., Ltd. (at that time), based on the DELA N1Z, along with performing a number of customizations that the pursuit of quality as a transport , 40 cars limited production bearing the "MELCO" emblem that had been described in the audio products at the time of its founding (※ national specification is 20 units) is a special specification model.

The insatiable challenge to quality sound. Its commitment to do our best technology to bet on high fidelity, premium model that I put in the jet-black body appeared.

※ first black specifications as N1Z (domestic specifications are only five) are also available.

· FM saturable core
 - Electromagnetic wave absorption function with top plate
Dedicated color display dedicated startup screen
Internal member material change and wiring specification changes and additions member adoption

OK thanks I'll ask the distributor about this too. 

Guillaume

UK
(03-Sep-2015, 12:47)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(03-Sep-2015, 11:37)Umetaro Wrote: Medco announced N1Z 40th Anniversary Limited Edition.  The price is JPY1million....

Guillaume

All I can see is that this unit takes DSD256 as well.

/Mike
Ex D400 Now Aavik U-300/Feickert Woodpecker2-Kuzma 4P-Kondo silver-Benz LPS-Teddy Pardo PSU/Naim Unitiserve-Teddy Pardo PSU/SF Guarneri Homage/Whole system decoupled by Ansuz DTC/Cables from Ansuz, DYI and other commercial/Dedicated mains and spur-Lampizator SILK
(03-Sep-2015, 13:35)Mikeeo Wrote:
(03-Sep-2015, 12:47)GuillaumeB Wrote:

Guillaume

All I can see is that this unit takes DSD256 as well.

/Mike

I think all Melco models do DSD x 8

Guillaume

UK