Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need your recommendation on speakers for Devialet 120
I own also a Devialet 120 and I combined it with a Dynaudio Confidence C1 for my office

From the first moment I heard that combination at a dealer I new this is a marriage for heaven.

The combination depends a bit on you music taste.
For classical and jazz is is hard to beet independent if money.
For Pop and Rock - well a book shelf speaker has its limit.
(06-Sep-2015, 14:05)Juerg123 Wrote: I own also a Devialet 120 and I combined it with a Dynaudio Confidence C1 for my office

From the first moment I heard that combination at a dealer I new this is a marriage for heaven.

The combination depends a bit on you music taste.
For classical and jazz is is hard to beet independent if money.
For Pop and Rock - well a book shelf speaker has its limit.

Hi Juerg,

I run mine with a 200 and feel the bass could be tighter IF I had more power. Don't you feel the dyn's are quite hard to drive?
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Consider a pair of Focal Aria 906's
2x Silver Phantom's - Firmware 1.3.0.31
Dialog - Firmware 1.3.0.30
Gauder Akustik Arcona 40
I just bought a pair of Gauders to use as desktop monitors. I haven't yet heard them with the Devialet, I've been using a Peachtree integrated. The sound is really outstanding, the proverbial window onto the recording. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep them, they are a little big for desktop monitors (!), but the sound is just outstanding. Highly recommended.
SYSTEM 1:Grimm MU-1 running Roon Server & Ready//Grimm TPM//GRIMM LS1be
SYSTEM 2: Antipodes DX Roon Server// MiniDSP// Grimm TPM// Dutch & Dutch 8C