Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netgear D6200 router settings
Hi,

Could someone please tell me the optimal settings on a NETGEAR D6200 router to work with the Dialog. I am experiencing constant dropouts but when using the system on another network and router everything works beautifully. My retailer tells me this has to do with my router settings but could not provide any specific information...

My setup:

ADSL2+ -> Netgear D6200 modem/router -> WAN to Airport Express -> LAN to Dialog.

Thanks
You should checked the router logs.  Find out if the Dialog and Phantom IPs might be blocked by your default settings of the router.  Dialog uses it's own network to communicate with phantoms and this will no be the same IP address and subnets as your home network. Therefore your router may see Dialog as a threat and block it.

See my post http://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?tid=2355
Remote >> 2x Silver Phantoms << Eth << Dialog UPNP << JRiver MediaCenter 24 - Ubuntu 18.04 x64 [VMWare] << File server - Windows 10 x64 [Supermicro X11SSH-LN4F, Xeon E3-1425 v5, 46 Tb, 16Gb DDR4 ECC]    * Spark is only used to update firmware *
Hi MusicaViva,

Are there still dropouts or is your issue solved?
Are the Phantoms hooked up to WI-FI or Ethernet? or to PLC? The only time I had drop out issues was when the Phantoms hooked up to PLC and I didn't have phantoms on the same circuit. I plugged Phantom into different outlet and issues resolved not sure if thats the problem but thats my 2 cents - hope its worked out now