Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New product launch?
O'dA expected to be upgraded as well. Otherwise, the 100 will kick up a huge fuss.
Hi,

I do not know your feeling but l am getting a bit tired with people posting here with no new information.
We are all awaiting some news so can we ensure that what is posted here is a real new info and not blablabla...
Sorry I do not want to be rude but this is Devialet news no??

F
Original d'Atelier No 91 Upgraded CI- Aurender N10- Chord Dave DAC-Chord Mscaler-B&W 800 D3- Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis- Nordost Valhalla 2 power cable- Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker cables- Nordost QB4 and Qx4- Cabledyne RCA-XLR- Transparent Ref XL AES/EBU- Synergistic Atmosphere AC Power Cords- Light Harmonic LS USB- Mutec MC3+USB- Audioquest Diamond ethernet- Étalon ethernet isolator
I like this thread!  Wink   Didn't anyone talked about Roon, maybe?
220 Expert Pro - MagicoA3 - Linn Streaming - Linn LP12 Vinyl - DS-Audio 003 - PS Audio PP12 - Uptone EtherRegen - AfterDark Clock - Acourate room correction via Roon - Qobuz
Germany - Hamburg
(12-May-2016, 11:45)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 11:19)Confused Wrote: After all, it would be a little odd offering O'dA owners the opportunity to upgrade anything within two months of the original O'dA purchase?

Well, they'll always have the unique colour Wink

And the designer's signature on it plus measurement report of the person who tested it! Big Grin
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(12-May-2016, 15:31)Antoine Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 11:45)Hifi_swlon Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 11:19)Confused Wrote: After all, it would be a little odd offering O'dA owners the opportunity to upgrade anything within two months of the original O'dA purchase?

Well, they'll always have the unique colour Wink

And the designer's signature on it plus measurement report of the person who tested it! Big Grin

Now now, don't knock it until you hear it! It's at least a 15-20% improvement over the 800.... in my setup of course.  Wink

If they trickle down some of this stuff it will be fantastic for all Expert owners.

Guillaume
Industry disclosure: UK distributor for Shunyata Research

220 PRO, totaldac d1 server with additional external power supply, totaldac d1-seven, Echole PSU for Totaldac, Wilson Audio Sasha 2, Shunyata Research cables, Shunyata Hydra Alpha A10 + DPC-6 v3, Various Entreq ground boxes and cables, Entreq Athena level 3 rack, 2 X SOtM sNH-10G with sCLK-EX + 10MHz Master Clock input + sPS-500 PSU, i5 sonicTransporter w/ 1TB SSD

UK
(12-May-2016, 13:36)Frnch Wrote: Hi,

I do not know your feeling but l am getting a bit tired with people posting here with no new information.
We are all awaiting some news so can we ensure that what is posted here is a real new info and not blablabla...

F

There's an easy solution for that; stop visiting this thread and wait for Devialet to inform you. I'm sure they'll send out an email like they've done in the past.

Everthing that's written here should be considered as rumours until confirmed by Devialet.
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
(12-May-2016, 15:34)Antoine Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 13:36)Frnch Wrote: Hi,

F

There's an easy solution for that; stop visiting this thread and wait for Devialet to inform you. I'm sure they'll send out an email like they've done in the past.

Everthing that's written here should be considered as rumours until confirmed by Devialet.

I believe there is a tread for rumours and speculations, so let's use it then.
Original d'Atelier No 91 Upgraded CI- Aurender N10- Chord Dave DAC-Chord Mscaler-B&W 800 D3- Isotek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis- Nordost Valhalla 2 power cable- Nordost Valhalla 2 speaker cables- Nordost QB4 and Qx4- Cabledyne RCA-XLR- Transparent Ref XL AES/EBU- Synergistic Atmosphere AC Power Cords- Light Harmonic LS USB- Mutec MC3+USB- Audioquest Diamond ethernet- Étalon ethernet isolator
(12-May-2016, 15:33)GuillaumeB Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 15:31)Antoine Wrote:
(12-May-2016, 11:45)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Well, they'll always have the unique colour Wink

Now now, don't knock it until you hear it! It's at least a 15-20% improvement over the 800.... in my setup of course.  Wink

If they trickle down some of this stuff it will be fantastic for all Expert owners.

Guillaume

Just joking of course! Smile

If they release upgrades not already there inside the OdA it would be a major slap in the face of the OdA buyers if they would not be retrofitted, free of charge or at strongly reduced rates. I think they'll also make a similar arrangement for people having just bought a new 200/400/250/800, or should do so.

However it is Devialet and little surprises me anymore with these guys.  Confused

The Netherlands
(12-May-2016, 15:37)Frnch Wrote: I believe there is a tread for rumours and speculations, so let's use it then.

Looking at the first post of this thread, this is also such a thread.

There is no official news thread anywhere on this forum since Devialet doesn't post here.

The Netherlands
Plus it would be a bit of a boring thread....

silence....
silence....
<weeks>
silence...
silence...
<months>
silence...
<July>
silence...
<August>
silence...
DEVIALET HAVE ANNOUNCED NEW STUFF! SEE THEIR WEBSITE!!!!

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<