Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No update in 3 month...
(19-Jan-2018, 09:28)da2001 Wrote:
(16-Jan-2018, 17:41)Ovi Wrote: Would be so cool to have an Apple Watch version of Spark!

You can already control your beloved phantoms by your applewatch. What else do you need?

Hey, 
Not really. You can control the volume (and skip, pause) and that only if spark is running on your phone as the only “playback” app. For example if YouTube is also playing or just if Spark is not the last app you use de on the phone, the volume control on the Apple Watch won’t work. Would be fun to be able to see and be able to pick songs to play from a selected playlists. I understand there’s not much screen space to everything the full app does but would be cool to have Siri integration to search songs and widget type icons if not for playlists. A little bit like what Philips did to their hue app. When i am enjoying my phantoms I don’t want to be dependent of my phone
still nothing in eleven month...
(19-Jan-2018, 14:58)hydr Wrote: I tweeted to the CEO that Devialet should invest more in Software.

Here is his reply:
"You are right. We are investing a lot. I hope you will see the difference"

So what?
(01-Sep-2018, 16:44)Tigapi Wrote:
(19-Jan-2018, 14:58)hydr Wrote: I tweeted to the CEO that Devialet should invest more in Software.

Here is his reply:
"You are right. We are investing a lot. I hope you will see the difference"

So what?

Usual PR &^#$% from Devialet - nothing changes, big surprise (not)
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)
Does any of you noticed theDevialet’answer on facebook :
« Hi Aksel! Thanks for asking. We're constantly working hard to find new ways to challenge your experience and take on board your remarks. You can expect updates on Spark and Phantom very soon. In the meantime, feel free to message us with any questions you may have. » thread date 12 sept

It’s from devialet france, first post is in french but answer from devialet ar ein EN:
https://www.facebook.com/DevialetGlobal/...668324791/

Last question, how long means soon??

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
Well they might have to soon. I’ve just updated to IOS12 on my i[ad pro and spark no longer seems to run :-)
Kit: 2 x Devialet Phantom Gold’s plus 3 year Phantom care packs, White tree stands, Dialog, Phantom Remote. Use jRiver, Spark, Roon with a HiFiBerry RAAT using a fibre output.
(18-Sep-2018, 12:32)pscampbe Wrote: Well they might have to soon. I’ve just updated to IOS12 on my i[ad pro and spark no longer seems to run :-)

Same experience for me on an iPhone 5s but interestingly Spark is working on my second generation iPad Pro 12.9. I’ve opened a ticket to Devialet support and waiting reply
I also did een update (12.0) on my Iphone 5S (16gb) and Spark works fine...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Most of audio brands update the software few days before a new OS is released... don't try to figure out why Devialet isn't doing so... get used to it.
(18-Sep-2018, 17:21)daibaron Wrote: Most of audio brands update the software few days before a new OS is released... don't try to figure out why Devialet isn't doing so... get used to it.

What negative.
I updated and no problem at all