Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PHANTOM I & PHANTOM II] Release notes - DOS 2.17.2
Quote:[PHANTOM I & PHANTOM II] Release notes - DOS 2.17.2

This release includes the following improvements, compared to DOS 2.16.1:
  • Updated Spotify Connect and AirPlay 2 integration, bringing new features and bug fixes.
  • Phantom II can now be turned on by touching the top buttons (extended to all models).
  • Enabled Bluetooth playback from certain mobile applications and certain macOS versions.
  • Improved robustness of the stereo & multi-room playback on high-latency local networks.
  • Other bug fixes and improvements.

This release will be deployed progressively across several weeks. Its availability may depend on your country and/or the product model.

Progressive update sounds new to me, so does "country and/or the product model" differentiation.

Not available yet here (France, I Silver stereo, II 95dB mono). 

Source: https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...DOS-2-17-2
Just showed up for me! That’s the first update in quite a while.
What model do you have?
Phantom II 98db and Phantom I golds. Just realised the Phantom Is actually didn’t update yet.
Hopefully we all get the update.
The release notes are promising AND it would hint at older models stopping to receive updates.
I have no idea if I received the update or not, but I hope not because one of my phantoms gold (year 1) is seemingly down for the count. It powers up, woofers move, but the boot up sound is not triggered. I have a ticket in, and have tried to connect directly to Devialet’s server per their instructions, but so far without success.

Additionally, the remote is no longer working.

Anyway, I am posting this just to see if anyone else has had a similar experience. Meantime, if there is any improvement I will let people know.
I still don’t have this update for the Phantom Is
Since the update the app is crashing. It starts up and them crashes immediately. Happens on Android and iOS devices. Anyone else having this problem?
2 Phantom silver, 2 reactor 900
Some news from Devialet support (but in French):

Quote:Cette mise à jour est pour l'heure accessible uniquement sur les modèles Phantom II le temps d'une dernière phase de test (et pas encore en France) avant une sortie globale et généralisée. Elle sera également compatible avec vos enceintes Silver.

TL;DR: it’s coming to everyone / everywhere, but waiting for some polishing, so yet it’s only available to Phantom II and only outside of France.
I was hoping that this would bring new features to the app, but it looks like there only interest is stability which i understand. i wish they would bring in chrome cast as this was it there original further updates.