Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems with radios
Hello,
I have been waiting this feature for a long time and was glad to see this feature in the last update. But I have bugs with this, like error messages saying "radios are not avaible" or something like that. Also, the research time is very long when i browse the radios section.
Anyone experiencing this bug too ?

Simon
PS : sorry for my bad english, french here Smile
(14-Apr-2016, 11:31)SimonB Wrote: Hello,
I have been waiting this feature for a long time and was glad to see this feature in the last update. But I have bugs with this, like error messages saying "radios are not avaible" or something like that. Also, the research time is very long when i browse the radios section.
Anyone experiencing this bug too ?

Simon
PS : sorry for my bad english, french here Smile

No, overhere it is without problems, very fast and a very good sound by internet radio, better than with a sonos connect etc.!
It could be a matter of waiting for things to load. I added a station, then added another to the Playing Now and it got stuck playing. I had to do the setup process again to get out. What I do now is I play a radio station. If I want to play another I remove it from the play queue and play the next.
(14-Apr-2016, 14:23)cloudkicker Wrote: It could be a matter of waiting for things to load. I added a station, then added another to the Playing Now and it got stuck playing. I had to do the setup process again to get out. What I do now is I play a radio station. If I want to play another I remove it from the play queue and play the next.

I think thats a problem from your own modem/router.
I can put a lot of stations in the play queue and change just as playing numbers
Thanks for the answers.
I think I have no problem with my personnal router as other online services works well and fast. I will try to setup again, hopin that will work. I have no trouble playing the radios, it's just slow when I browse the radio category. It's a pain to find radios but when I find one, I just add it to favorites and it's a lot easier.

Simon
(14-Apr-2016, 14:52)SimonB Wrote: Thanks for the answers.
I think I have no problem with my personnal router as other online services works well and fast. I will try to setup again, hopin that will work. I have no trouble playing the radios, it's just slow when I browse the radio category. It's a pain to find radios but when I find one, I just add it to favorites and it's a lot easier.

Simon

I see the same error message blinking now and then. Maybe it's only seen when I play through Bluetooth.
When I played the radio I didn't see the message.
I have no problems to load the radio stations and play them.

Steen
(14-Apr-2016, 15:11)steenh Wrote:

Simon

I see the same error message blinking now and then. Maybe it's only seen when I play through Bluetooth.

Steen

Who wants to play radio by Bluetooth ????
(14-Apr-2016, 15:24)Johnnydev Wrote:
(14-Apr-2016, 15:11)steenh Wrote:

Simon

Steen

I don't play radio by Bluetooth. Radio is by WiFi in Spark.
I play Spotify by Bluetooth as I'm not premium.
(14-Apr-2016, 15:34)steenh Wrote:
(14-Apr-2016, 15:24)Johnnydev Wrote:
(14-Apr-2016, 15:11)steenh Wrote: I see the same error message blinking now and then. Maybe it's only seen when I play through Bluetooth.

Steen

I don't play radio by Bluetooth. Radio is by WiFi in Spark.
I play Spotify by Bluetooth as I'm not premium.

The error message is still seen when playing radio.
However no problems adding new stations.
I can't get them to play. I get a chirp/beep when i select one then silence.