Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker choice for devialet 1000pro small 16m2 room
Welcome to all members.
Some of you might already seen my other post that I'm looking for my next speaker.
My room is around 16m2.
The amplifier is devialet expert 1000pro
I mostly listen to electronic, pop,vocals and other genres but no classic,rock etc.
So far I've found a few speakers from different price brackets which got my interest and are available, and I'll be chosing one from them (list below).
Order does not mean anything ,just put them random
1. Monitor audio pl200 1gen
2.Art audio deco 10 signature
3.Gryphon mojo 1gen
4.Wilson benesch arc
5.Raidho x1t
6.Monitor audio pl100 mk2
7.Dynaudio confidence 20 (the most expensive)
8.Kudos super 20a
9.Possibly spendor d7.2 (ex demo,and second most expensive after dynaudio c20)
I preffer dynamic detailed,large soudstage sound,clear but not harsh or clinical,with fast visceral bass not boomy ,also slightly warm midrange voices are welcome.
Please write your thoughts, especially persons who's been in similar situation , room size ,preferences and experience with the above speakers.
What would you recommend?
Please write your (honest) opinions,advice...
Thank you 
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
I've copied the above text from another forum I posted it,and for some reason the text became very small though you can still read it easy on mobile phones
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug
@winiar560

So, this is what you wrote ...

Welcome to all members.
Some of you might already seen my other post that I'm looking for my next speaker.
My room is around 16m2.
The amplifier is devialet expert 1000pro
I mostly listen to electronic, pop,vocals and other genres but no classic,rock etc.
So far I've found a few speakers from different price brackets which got my interest and are available, and I'll be chosing one from them (list below).
Order does not mean anything ,just put them random
1. Monitor audio pl200 1gen
2.Art audio deco 10 signature
3.Gryphon mojo 1gen
4.Wilson benesch arc
5.Raidho x1t
6.Monitor audio pl100 mk2
7.Dynaudio confidence 20 (the most expensive)
8.Kudos super 20a
9.Possibly spendor d7.2 (ex demo,and second most expensive after dynaudio c20)
I preffer dynamic detailed,large soudstage sound,clear but not harsh or clinical,with fast visceral bass not boomy ,also slightly warm midrange voices are welcome.
Please write your thoughts, especially persons who's been in similar situation , room size ,preferences and experience with the above speakers.
What would you recommend?
Please write your (honest) opinions,advice...
Thank you
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
# 4

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk
(05-Mar-2024, 21:24)Elztalbiker Wrote: # 4

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Could you elaborate please ?
That's the cheapest of the lot...!
At the risk of complicating your decision, for which I apologise in advance: you might like to consider adding Franco Serblin Accordo to your list.  They are within that general price bracket (perhaps towards the top end).  When I bought my current speakers they came a close second, and from my experience with them I think they fit the sound profile you described.  They are not going to be ideal if you want room-shaking bass but if I read your post right, that's not what you have in mind.  They now have a SAM profile, if that's of interest.  As a bonus, they are absolutely beautiful, along with their stands.

(If the truth be told, I still hanker after a pair.)
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
(05-Mar-2024, 22:10)thumb5 Wrote: At the risk of complicating your decision, for which I apologise in advance: you might like to consider adding Franco Serblin Accordo to your list.  They are within that general price bracket (perhaps towards the top end).  When I bought my current speakers they came a close second, and from my experience with them I think they fit the sound profile you described.  They are not going to be ideal if you want room-shaking bass but if I read your post right, that's not what you have in mind.  They now have a SAM profile, if that's of interest.  As a bonus, they are absolutely beautiful, along with their stands.

Don't they have a different sound signature (more fit for classical,jazz,orchestral music than electronic,pop dance music?).
Actually I've searched these as have been offered some second hand but excluded them as to me souds like they're directed at different flavour customer.
They have very pronounced midrange and slower base than other speakers I consider ,also they're not fast speaker. 
Am I right ,or not?...
When I bought my current speakers they came a close second

Don't tell me the 8000 speakers are competitive with 16000....
(05-Mar-2024, 22:10)thumb5 Wrote: At the risk of complicating your decision, for which I apologise in advance: you might like to consider adding Franco Serblin Accordo to your list.  They are within that general price bracket (perhaps towards the top end).  When I bought my current speakers they came a close second, and from my experience with them I think they fit the sound profile you described.  They are not going to be ideal if you want room-shaking bass but if I read your post right, that's not what you have in mind.  They now have a SAM profile, if that's of interest.  As a bonus, they are absolutely beautiful, along with their stands.

By the way if they're anything like the sonus faber olympica 2 (owned before) then they're definitely  not for me.
> Don't tell me the 8000 speakers are competitive with 16000....

Well, it's obviously a matter of taste. For me, they knocked spots off the (considerably more expenive) Sonus faber Guarneri Memento which I also listened to but found rather dark and lacking "air". The Accordos mid-range and treble were not far away from the Chiaras, but obviously they lost out a bit in the bass. No doubt SAM would compensate for that if needed.

> By the way if they're anything like the sonus faber olympica 2 (owned before) then they're definitely not for me.

That I caouldn''t say, as I haven't heard the Olympica 2. Anyway, I hope you enjoy choosing and end up making a good decision.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK