Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stereo sync
(07-Dec-2019, 22:48)diamar Wrote: I think the stand-alone remote may play a role in causing the stereo synch issues, at least that was my best guess before they pushed the upgrade to me and fixed everything. Smile

It could be that as well, but also switching volume control from different iOS devices while playing: Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone in my case. I also have stand-alone remote but not used recently. I will avoid using it in any case now.

After a third reboot it is now all synced. Hopefully it will not happen again and/or Devialet will send me the patch 2.8.5.
(08-Dec-2019, 09:37)massi.rav Wrote:
(07-Dec-2019, 22:48)diamar Wrote: I think the stand-alone remote may play a role in causing the stereo synch issues, at least that was my best guess before they pushed the upgrade to me and fixed everything. Smile

It could be that as well, but also switching volume control from different iOS devices while playing: Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone in my case. I also have stand-alone remote but not used recently. I will avoid using it in any case now.

After a third reboot it is now all synced. Hopefully it will not happen again and/or Devialet will send me the patch 2.8.5.
Did you open a case?
I got the update next dsy.
(08-Dec-2019, 11:21)eladeb Wrote:
(08-Dec-2019, 09:37)massi.rav Wrote:

Did you open a case?
I got the update next dsy.
Yes twice already. Using the help support directly within the Devialet App and sending a message with the explanation. One week passed and no signs from them. Second message was sent only yesterday. Let’s wait and see.
I sent mine yesterday lunch but guess won’t hear till the working week. They really need to up their game on customer support given the limit on where you can source any help from!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They declare less than 2% of the customers with a pair of Premiers are effected by the problem. I guess they might be late because meanwhile more have occurred. I also guess that who’s not doing any critical listening (and might be a lot due to the particular kind of toy) might have even not realized the sync issue after the upgrade (if actually happened).
Let me know how it goes.... I’ll do like wise

Got this just through..

How do I know when the patch is pushed?

Do I check on the app for updates or does it come through itself?

Thanks

(09-Dec-2019, 22:57)tsmithpam Wrote: Got this just through..

How do I know when the patch is pushed?

Do I check on the app for updates or does it come through itself?

Thanks

You have to check in the app.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
Ok
Thanks

Arrived! But just as I got to leave for work! Typical. Pleased to have a response in a couple of days though. Will push through tonight and let you know if fixed.