Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Treepods
does anybody know more about the treepods? specifically price and availability :-)

[Image: 4-copy.jpg]
They will be out in November I have been told. In the UK they will be available through 5 dealers (ourselves included) until the end of the year. The UK retail has been confirmed at £249. 

Kind regards

Alasdair
(16-Nov-2016, 18:36)oxfordaudio Wrote: They will be out in November I have been told. In the UK they will be available through 5 dealers (ourselves included) until the end of the year. The UK retail has been confirmed at £249. 

Kind regards

Alasdair

And what about the cables by these treepods
With that, they can supply different leg lengths to allow different heights AND tilt angle. However, not sure how they will do cable management - just hanging off like a tail? Supposed to be listed today though I still do not see it on the website.
Yes, I was also wondering about cable management. It would be cool if they integrated in such a way that one of the legs also concealed the power cable to avoid an extra cable dangling from the back.
And presumably the legs unscrew so it will be a lot cheaper to ship for Devialet. I imagine the Trees are not low cost to ship...Smile Though I like the Trees a lot more.
I like them to, but not if the cable management is not nice
Thanks guys!
I wish they were a bit less than £249 (I assume, each?), I know we bought premium speakers but it's easier to justify the cost of the speakers to me than the cost of the stands :-)
$423.09 on Devialet's site. Presumably for just one which prices it higher than the Tree.
Well, they would work great as a center speaker, when Devialet offer surround for Phantom, if you use Branch as left & right speaker.
2 x Devialet Phantom Gold / Branch + Dialog
Pioneer KRP-600M 60" Plasma Tv