Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universal remote with D-Premier
So Devialet support have created a custom config file enabling the IR receiver on the DP. However, I'm still unable to control the DP using the Logitech remote. Devialet have advised that the DP uses RC5 codes, address 00 and 16. Does anyone know what that means?
Try this site: http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin/mboard/forums.cgi. When I had a complicated system, I used it extensively. Good luck!
I just went there and did a quick search for Devialet and found a few hits. I didn't read them but you may get some assistance.
Synology 713+ -> Aurender N10 -> D 200 -> Legacy Audio Focus SE speakers. ClearAudio Emotion TT. Synergistic Atmosphere Level 3 UEF Speaker and Galileo (USB) Interconnects and Synergistic PowerCell UEF S - Virginia U. S. A.
I was in the same position having always used my hifi amp in pass through mode controlled with a Harmony remote. For a while the lack of IR capability on a D200 put me off buying one. However in the end I gave in and tried a different route. Now my D200 is configured to default to AV bypass on startup and I use the trigger input from my AV receiver so that whenever I turn on the system via my Harmony remote the D200 is automatically switched on as well (and switched off when the AV receiver is switched off). With these things in place I don't really miss the ability to control the Dev with my Harmony remote.
Devialet D200, Linn Majik DS, Pro-Ject X-Pack turntable, PMC Fact 8 speakers,
Creek headphone amp, Sennheiser HD700, Monitor Audio sub.