Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent help
Hi All,
I got some 'new' expert pro 440's. They were sealed in a factory box, but i got them second hand.

Does anyone know if these have the core infinity?

Please help.

Thank you.

Rathpex
All Expert Pro models with one exception were sold without the CI board for more than a year before the CI board was released. The one exception is the 140 Pro. The model sold before the CI board was released was the 130 Pro but it became the 140 Pro with a firmware update after the CI board was released. Nothing external changed with the firmware update.

No one can answer your question for you because you have to check the amp in order to find out whether or not it has the CI board. There is one quick giveaway which will tell you whether your amp has the board. Look at the back panel of the amp and check whether there's a wifi antenna sticking out of the back of the board. Amps without the CI board have an internal wifi antenna, the external wifi antenna attaches to the CI board so if your amps have a wifi antenna sticking out of the back of the amp then they have the CI board, if they don't have the antenna then they don't have the board.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia
Thank you for the response. I shot you a Pm