Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WA Quantum Chips ?
Curious if anyone here has used the WA Quantum Chips?  I have not, but was considering buying a few to experiment with.  Given the peel and stick minimal physical space they take up, they should fit inside the Devialet chassis.  Perhaps a few sprinkled around the capacitors, power supply and DAC chip.

Kenreau
Synology DS412+> Aurender S10> AQ Wel AES > Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wired > Vandersteen 5As.
I unintentionally have one. Smile (it's some tiny sticker on a HiFi Tuning fuse and came with it "for free") But I don't have an opinion on these that I'd like to share or one that is based on personal experience. Wink
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
You might check to see if the fuse may work in your Aurender. My S10 uses a conventional fuse and I was looking into an upgraded Furutech, or similar audiophile fuse for it.

Kenreau
Synology DS412+> Aurender S10> AQ Wel AES > Devialet 200> AQ Castle Rock Bi-Wired > Vandersteen 5As.
I don't own an Aurender. Smile
PS Audio P3, Shunyata ΞTRON Alpha Digital and HC/Furutech power cables, Paul Hynes SR7EHD-MR4, DIY Roon Server & Roon Endpoint running AudioLinux Headless, Phasure Lush^2 USB cable, Audioquest Diamond RJ/E ethernet, Uptone Audio etherREGEN, Mutec MC-3+ USB, Shunyata ΞTRON Anaconda Digital XLR AES/EBU, Devialet Expert 250 Pro CI, Nordost Tyr Reference LS cables, Von Schweikert VR-5 SE Anniversary Edition, Anti-Mode Dual Core 2.0, JL Audio Fathom F112. More detail here.

The Netherlands
Quantum chips? I like to think I'm reasonably open minded, and I do have a list of odd tweaks and upgrades I'd like to try. However, I think I'll give this one a miss thanks......
Sorry, Antoine, I had you confused with another. You should own an Aurender...hah!

Kenreau
Confused [Image: buddy_offline.png] 
Posting Freak
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 19

41 minutes ago

Quantum chips? I like to think I'm reasonably open minded, and I do have a list of odd tweaks and upgrades I'd like to try. However, I think I'll give this one a miss thanks......

Yes, I concur, they sound a little out there.  Check out what Ric Shultz at EVS does with them and some of the Google search reviews.  An awful lot of people seem to be drinking the Kool Aid and hearing improvements.

Kenreau
(26-Jun-2015, 21:30)kenreau Wrote: Confused [Image: buddy_offline.png] 
Posting Freak
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 19

41 minutes ago

Yes, I concur, they sound a little out there.  Check out what Ric Shultz at EVS does with them and some of the Google search reviews.  An awful lot of people seem to be drinking the Kool Aid and hearing improvements.

Kenreau

Oddly enough, there is some truly scientific data that indicates that what you eat and drink can influence how you perceive sound.  So of the two, Kool Aid might be the one to go for.
This forum never ceases to amaze and surprise (in a positive was of course )

Excuse my ignorance, but can someone explain what are we talking about here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurender X100L / Transrotor Crescendo TT / Denon DCD1520 / Macbook Pro >> D400 >> Martin Logan Montis
amabrok's system - Latest update (May 2015, Page 11, Post #109)

Dubai, UAE
Tongue 
Major Foo Tongue
UK kit - Technics SP10 - Technics EPA-501  - AT33SA - NUC5i3 - W10 - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet 1000 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable (0.5 metre each side) - Magico S5

Spain kit - NUC7i5 - W10  - Roonserver - Roon AIR - Devialet D250 Pro CI - Blue Jeans Speaker Cable - Ergo IX speakers