Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow - An Update!
I've never been concerned about Devialet holding back or dragging their feet on any new release, be it hard, firm or soft. Their business model, at least to me, has always seemed to be based on the patently obvious... "we shall release EVERY wine before its time" marketing strategy.
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!
(26-Oct-2015, 15:06)EvPa Wrote:
(26-Oct-2015, 15:01)f1eng Wrote: Are you running the latest version of Spark?

Spark 1.3.0, which I guess is still the latest one?
(at least it is the one on Devialet's website)

I see. I seemed to remember that when I loaded 1.3.0 it alerted me to update the Phantoms and Dialog to 1.4 I thought, though I could be mistaken. I am not at home at the moment to check.
Devialet Original d'Atelier 44 Core, Job Pre/225, Goldmund PH2, Goldmund Reference/T3f /Ortofon A90, Goldmund Mimesis 36+ & Chord Blu, iMac/Air, Lynx Theta, Tune Audio Anima, Goldmund Epilog 1&2, REL Studio. Dialog, Silver Phantoms, Branch stands, copper cables (mainly).
Oxfordshire

(26-Oct-2015, 12:11)brantrocky Wrote: New Firmware this am.... hopefully this fixes our issues with loosing speakers, phase shift, etc.
Pretty please.... finger's crossed!
I couldn't find any specific update list, so if you have anything... share

Huh

Where do you have this information from ???????
(26-Oct-2015, 12:11)brantrocky Wrote: New Firmware this am.... hopefully this fixes our issues with loosing speakers, phase shift, etc.

Huh

(26-Oct-2015, 17:49)Johnnydev Wrote:

Huh

WHERE is it????? Huh

1.4.0.5 .....still with phase shifting surround-like effect every now and then from optical sources. Sad.
(26-Oct-2015, 20:02)RobLnd Wrote:
(26-Oct-2015, 17:49)Johnnydev Wrote:

Huh

WHERE is it????? Huh

1.4.0.5 .....still with phase shifting surround-like effect every now and then from optical sources. Sad.

I had the automatic update notification this am, when I launched Spark this am.  
My Dialog and Phantoms are now updated to 1.4.1.1.

Also received a follow-up email from Devialet from one of my earlier problem reports this am about the update.
so far... no issues.
fyi
Interesting. Have you noticed any changes? Hopefully the rest of us will wake up to an update notification tomorrow morning.
Living room: Kii Three/BXT with Control.
Den: Tannoy Precision 8 iDP with TS112 iDP subwoofer.
In the cupboard, waiting for a sibling: 1st gen. Phantom Silver running DOS1
My Phantom Voyage
It seems Devialet has a habit of releasing updates when I will not be home (hence why I am still on 1.3.0.31, I came back after they pulled 1.4.0.5), unless I get the prompt today the update will have to wait until the middle of next month.
(27-Oct-2015, 12:59)EvPa Wrote: It seems Devialet has a habit of releasing updates when I will not be home (hence why I am still on 1.3.0.31, I came back after they pulled 1.4.0.5), unless I get the prompt today the update will have to wait until the middle of next month.

There is no update yet. I don't know why someone has it, but not officially released yet.
(27-Oct-2015, 13:22)eibet Wrote:
(27-Oct-2015, 12:59)EvPa Wrote: It seems Devialet has a habit of releasing updates when I will not be home (hence why I am still on 1.3.0.31, I came back after they pulled 1.4.0.5), unless I get the prompt today the update will have to wait until the middle of next month.

There is no update yet. I don't know why someone has it, but not officially released yet.

Maybe it was released but then withdrawn very quickly so we didn't get to see the newly introduced problems.

Ever had the feeling someone's messing with your mind  Confused