Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my Devialet 440 Pro led
So adding the trigger cable made it so both screens light up?
Sorry to ask in more detail:

I'm using the slave's AES/EBU input as connection to the master (so no slave input available - there is no return route to the master) as i wanted to use the slave's preamp out for attaching a  headphone amp.

I've read most of the special threads concerning trigger usage and thought there is no way to activate the trigger for that kind of configuration.

Right???

Thank you!
(23-Jan-2024, 16:02)mmorrison55 Wrote: So adding the trigger cable made it so both screens light up?

yes!
(23-Jan-2024, 09:08)jackyan Wrote:
(23-Jan-2024, 08:04)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: You have to activate an input from the companion and the trigger cable connection will automatically appear in the configurator.

You are really amazing. I have been using the 440 Pro for 5 years and it wasn't until today that I finally figured out the problem that has been bothering me. Thank you very much.

And if you happen to set the Display screen's brightness at its lowest setting (that I've done), then both Master & Companion units' displays are OFF. 

About 2-3 years back, Daniel helped me to setup my 440-Pro as both Masters; i.e. Master-Left and Master-Right. This ensures that both the Master & the Companion truly behaves in every parameter as a Dual-Mono. It was a brilliant workaround to fix things that the Configurator doesn't. 
Roon Nucleus w/ Hypsos PSU & AQ Tornado + Roon RAAT  >  AQ Diamond ETH > etherREGEN using SFP + Hypsos PSU | CEC TL-5 CD Transport + AQ Z3 + 3 x Orea Indigo > AQ Diamond AES/EBU 
Devialet 440-Pro CI >  AQ Wel Sig  RCA-XLR | 6 x Orea Bronze, 2 x Synergistic Research Atmosphere PC | B&W 802 D3 {Bi-wired}  >  AQ WEL Signature (Biwire)
REL G1-Mk2 pair | PS Audio PP 12 + AQ NRG-1000 | Puritan GroundMaster + RouteMaster | SAM DISABLED - DPM OFF - Northern Virginia - US
(24-Jan-2024, 10:37)audio_engr Wrote:
(23-Jan-2024, 09:08)jackyan Wrote:
(23-Jan-2024, 08:04)daniel.avasilichioaei Wrote: You have to activate an input from the companion and the trigger cable connection will automatically appear in the configurator.

You are really amazing. I have been using the 440 Pro for 5 years and it wasn't until today that I finally figured out the problem that has been bothering me. Thank you very much.

And if you happen to set the Display screen's brightness at its lowest setting (that I've done), then both Master & Companion units' displays are OFF. 

About 2-3 years back, Daniel helped me to setup my 440-Pro as both Masters; i.e. Master-Left and Master-Right. This ensures that both the Master & the Companion truly behaves in every parameter as a Dual-Mono. It was a brilliant workaround to fix things that the Configurator doesn't. 

Do you mean to set it this way?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)