Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Useless question ....
(14-Feb-2016, 17:31)andreas Wrote: Wicked Game - Chris Isaac, nothing sounds better on the Phantoms. Unreal good song and production. Deep bass, clear and open mids with crisp and breathing tops.

Andreas

Love that on my D200 as well!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
Laura marling, Rambling man on the I speak because I can album. Not the deepest bass but because you're concentrating on the female voice, it can be quite startling.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.
Kalk - Future

At 0.46 a deep bass kicks in which will excite Phantom (and everyone around).
Happy Phantom user since april 2015 (currently 2 Gold Phantom, Dialog, Branch/Tree) with Tidal hifi.
Try yello, yello touch yello the whole cd
And yello ; yello by yello also the whole cd
Hey.

I've put together a special Phantom Spotify-Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/user/michael.sc...dG6WpuKCxj

Includes a bit of everything: Electro, Rock, Classic, Hip-Hop, Soundtracks and most of the recommendations from this threat.
For bass, I would play "A New Error" from Moderat @60
but for clarity, "Edit" from Regina Spektor is impressive.
bjork - hunter

turn the volume above 60, you could "see" the bass.
Beyonce with the song partition is the ONE song for movement. Prepare yourself an thy neighbors 8-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Raving George - You're Mine @ anything over 60. Give that a try Smile
If you really want to impress your friends with the bass you need to get past the 50 volume level, get it up to at least 70 where the bass backs off anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk