Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unable to activate !
Hello, 

After upgrading dialog and my two phantom with the christmas updates, everything worked perfectly. But this morning, I would like to change settings and I reset dialog and my two phantoms with reset button. Now, phantoms are correctly detected by dialog and Spark, but I'm not able to activate them. They play the configure sound but don't detect when I touch them.

Do you have the same issue ? or a idea ?

Thanks

Jean-Marie
Well, 

I do nothing else that waiting and try to touch them. After more than five minutes, phantoms detected my hand. The next steps for settings in Spark are very slow. It seems like phantoms are going slowly. 

So I try again to reconfigure everything - reset dialog, the 2 phantoms but use this time spark app on my android phone, not mac os version.

No more problem. 

I hope this can help ! 

Enjoy phantom sound and merry Christmas !

Jean-Marie
(24-Dec-2015, 08:00)jmvandamme Wrote: Well, 

I do nothing else that waiting and try to touch them. After more than five minutes, phantoms detected my hand. The next steps for settings in Spark are very slow. It seems like phantoms are going slowly. 

So I try again to reconfigure everything - reset dialog, the 2 phantoms but use this time spark app on my android phone, not mac os version.

No more problem. 

I hope this can help ! 

Jean-Marie

What also can help is to do a complete en correct factory reset excactly as discribed by devialet/help
If the Phantoms are slow to no response from placing your hand on them, then push the reset button on the back once to reactivate the WiFi, they will respond with their pop click and you should be back in business.
Levinson 33 amps, Wilson Grand Slamm S3's, Levinson 32 ref pre and ad/da, Basis Ovation and Rega 40 with JSpall custom tone arms, Lyra, Ortofon & Grado cartridges, Marantz AV 8801, PSAudio phono pre, Devialet Dialog w  5 Gold Phantoms, Wilson powered subwoofer, Watch center, Wilson surrounds, Kaleidescape Movie server, Crestron AV controller and switch, 120 MBS docsis3 modem, 20 MBS xdsl modem, Peplink balance 20 router, Ruckus 802.11ac Wave 2 WAPS plus multi Pakedge WAPs, 48 port POE gigabit switch, NetGear 8TB NAS, Amazon Fire,ROKU and Apple TV gen 4, 12 core Mac Pro, Macbook Air Retina, 65" and 50" Runco TV's. Blue sound node 2, OPPO BDP105D, DSpeaker AntiMode 2.0, Octava HDMI/Optical switch, cabling Nordost for analog, Cardas and wireworld for digital/optical.
(24-Dec-2015, 08:00)jmvandamme Wrote: Well, 

No more problem. 

I hope this can help ! 

Jean-Marie

What also can help is to do a complete en correct factory reset excactly as discribed by devialet/help
This sounds silly but if the Phantom is having trouble responding to your hand, try "petting" the speaker. I.e. Place your hand just above the midrange driver and stroke the speaker by moving your hand to the back.

Sounds silly -- but it works and it is reliable.