Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Firmware 8.0
Working now!
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
(14-May-2015, 08:40)Eddye Wrote: And why isn't the IOS/Andriod app not updated? The number of option are simply to many to program under 2 buttons of the remote!

Totally agree. I was absolutely expecting the app to be updated. It is sub par and needs refreshing.
(14-May-2015, 08:44)Chris Marshall Wrote: In a previous E-mail Devialet said something about SAM coming soon for your speakers.  On the new website, on the SAM page,  there is a picture of a piece of what looks like measurement equipment.  It looks to have speaker outputs and a mic input, I wonder if they are going to find a way for us to measure our own speakers.

It would be fantastic for those of us with less popular speakers!

+1  Agreed!
Rock OS (Roon) on NUC 2016 Model (ETH Wired to Router) > Cat8 from Router to switch to 220Pro (CI) > RAAT/AIR > Monitor Audio PL300 II
Ipad Mini 4/iPhone for Roon Remote"
Download on Dev site works now
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands
Quick question as a newbie.
One setting I ignored with 7.1.1 is tone controls. The default setting for the devialet is 100HZ for the Bass & 2000 hz for treble. Should I keep those settings?
Thanks in advance

Arjan

Devialet D200 & Sonus Faber Olympica II
Devialet 220pro - Sonus Faber Olympica II - Moon Neo 260D - Oppo BDP103 - Lessloss DFPC Signature - Lessloss Firewall - Intel NUC - AQ USB Coffee

The Netherlands
Still no fix for also playing through the right channel with SAM on at my end... With SAM off it does work though...
Stereo: Sonus Faber Amati Futura - Graphite -> Yter Loudspeaker Cable -> Devialet D250 - Chrome -> LessLoss DFPC Orginal Powercord
Source: Mac Mini -> Devialet Air Ethernet
Control: iPad Air / iPhone 5S -> Apple Remote
The firmware from My Maison and the link on page 1 of this thread seem to be the same, according to the date/timestamps of the files. I've built a new config from the ground up and see if that solves the SAM problem.

Edit: no joy. Still only the left channel works with SAM Sad
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
The download file name is 'FW' without a suffix. It is actually a zip file if anyone's confused.
Come on Devialet - get your act together!
(14-May-2015, 09:12)Rufus McDufus Wrote: Come on Devialet - get your act together!

+100
Devialet 200 <> Bowers & Wilkins 805 Diamond <> Aurender N100 <> Clearaudio Concept MC <> Audioquest Rocket 44/Coffee USB

The Netherlands
Apparently they do not have a (or proper) test and acceptance process. Not that this wasn't easy to catch. A complete right channel not working !! Disapointed
Devialet 220 Expert Pro CI | Sonus Faber Olympica II | Crystal cable speaker cables, interlink and power cables | ROON Rock on Intel NUC | Netherlands