Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What album are you listening tonight?
The Orbs Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld. CD rip
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
(20-Apr-2016, 14:05)Axel Wrote: Donald Fagen- The Nightfly. SACD rip

Axel

I'm with you on that one, but mine is not a SACD rip.

Brian
Vinnie Rossi L2iSE integrated amp, VPI Classic TurnTable c/w Transfiguration Phoenix Cart, 
Auralic Aries G2, Audience Front Row USB cable, B&W 803D3 (black) Audience Front Row Bi wire speaker cables, 
6 x OREA Bronze Footers.
                                                                 Ottawa, Canada.                                                                                      

(22-Apr-2016, 23:20)Silvertouran Wrote: The Orbs Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld. CD rip

What!!   I thought I was the only one who still listens to this stuff!  Perpetual Dawn and Little Fluffy Clouds are like old friends to me.  Fabulous!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(22-Apr-2016, 23:57)Confused Wrote:
(22-Apr-2016, 23:20)Silvertouran Wrote: The Orbs Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld. CD rip

What!!   I thought I was the only one who still listens to this stuff!  Perpetual Dawn and Little Fluffy Clouds are like old friends to me.  Fabulous!

The stuff they release on the german Kompakt label is great too!

Kompassion / Komplott / Komfort / Alpine / Moonbuilding & several tracks on the later Pop Ambient series. All awesome!
Devialet Expert 200 (FW 7.1.3) / Magnepan 1.7i / Rel T5 / Foobar (WASAPI event 24bit) / AIR 3.0.1 public beta (best Air 3.x.x SQ by far)
(22-Apr-2016, 23:57)YConfused Wrote:

I bought it for Perpetual Dawn. It also has one of the longest song titles known to man. 
"A huge ever growing pulsating brain that rules from the centre of the Ultraworld : live mix mk 10". 
Phew !!!!! :-) 
Still got the sticker on it £15.99. A lot of money back then in 1991
Synology DS215 NAS (2x WD RED 1Tb) > Virgin Superhub 3 > HP Pavilion X360 laptop > Phantom Reactor 600 > JRiver MC25 > JRemote > A&K AK70mkii DAP > Supra Cat8 Ethernet cable > Sony WH-1000XM4 > jar of cream v2
Great stuff! Currently listening to U.F.Orb...
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK
Genesis-And Then There Were Three. SACD rip.

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Grant Green-Green Street. SACD rip. Jazz 

Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
Keith Jarret, Gary Peacock, Jack DeJohnette - The Out-of-Towners. 44/16 Flac

Great for an Autumn afternoon...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MBPro 2008 > Dev 120 > KEF LS50. Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Brahms: Piano Quintet (Modigliani Quartet, Jean-Frédéric Neuburger, Andrea Hill)

[Image: MI0003155178.jpg]

Another lovely Mirare recording.
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK