Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil
Thanks, ogs.... I've just found BubbleuPnp on the 'Net although I can't find the 'LaunchControl' that they mention when they say: "BubbleUPnP Server is found in the “Global Daemons” category". But that's by the by...

I reset / rebooted / reinstalled the Phantoms again... but it's made no difference.  In fact, I've lost what I had before, so in effect I've gone back to square one.  One of these days I might actually be able to sit down and play myself some music on them instead of faffing around with Internet & app settings !

I've also dug out an old Android smartphone, so I shall put BubbleuPnp on that and see what happens.  There may be more Android apps for NAS and uPnP than there are on iOS so I shall play around over the weekend.
" I like the simple things in life... nothing complicated.  Unfortunately, as I get older, everything seems to become more arduous, convoluted & certainly much more problematic " : (Source: me, 2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil - by intrigued - 21-Jan-2022, 17:31