Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil
Yep... I have all the cartons, and all in pristine condition.

Just had a look at the serials: J08 and J26

I think that's all you need?  My guess it that they are both 2016 models, weeks 8 and 26 ?

I also set up a BlueSound Node this morning... what a difference that has made.  I now have AirPlay to both Phantoms AND beautiful music playing through TOSLINK. The Node worked immediately I plugged it in.  And great to see the two Phantom Is in my Audirvana and Airfoil list, finally.

I also want to make it very clear that my Phantoms were not (as I had thought) functioning properly, and it was not the fault of Devialet.  It was through Lucas' wonderful help in Customer Service yesterday that I realised that:

a) the two Phantoms were never set up for Airplay, and:
b) it was my stupid fault in that when I clicked three times on the rear buttons to reset them, it needed more of a rapid 'click/click/click', rather than the slow and methodical '...click.../...click.../...click...' that I was doing previously.  As Lucas explained, I should have heard a triple click emanating from the Phantoms in response.  Until yesterday morning after I had 'clicked', I had previously heard nothing.

So all of this has been an educational experience for me.

I have to thank those on this site for helping & showing an interest... and most of all to Lucas in Customer Support for his patience and good-humour. Je vous remercie, Lucas.

I just LOVE my Devialet speakers now !
" I like the simple things in life... nothing complicated.  Unfortunately, as I get older, everything seems to become more arduous, convoluted & certainly much more problematic " : (Source: me, 2022)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet not recognised on Audirvana or Airfoil - by intrigued - 28-Jan-2022, 16:42