Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly
The Expert Pro remote works woith wifi turned off.

Your iPad app connects to your Expert Pro over your home network. The iPad connects to that network via wifi. It does not matter whether your Expert Pro is connected to your network via ethernet or wifi, as long as your Expert Pro is connected to your network it can connect to any other device on your network and any other device on your network can connect to your Expert Pro. It does not matter what sort of connection to the network is used by each device, as long as both devices are connected they can communicate with each other. I use Roon which runs on a Roon Nucleus server which is connected to my network via ethernet and I control Roon with the Roon Remote app on my iPad which connects to my network via wifi. What you need is for each device to have a network connection but it does not matter whether that connection is ethernet or wifi and it does not matter if both devices connect in the same way or in different ways, the only thing that matters is that they are both connected to the network in some way.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by jfddoc - 13-Mar-2023, 21:52
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Pim - 14-Mar-2023, 07:12
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by David A - 15-Mar-2023, 09:08
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Ron - 18-Mar-2023, 15:00
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Pim - 19-Mar-2023, 02:32
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Ron - 19-Mar-2023, 10:50
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Ron - 20-Mar-2023, 18:23
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Axel - 21-Mar-2023, 09:26
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Axel - 22-Mar-2023, 11:07
RE: Expert Pro Turns On Unexpectedly - by Axel - 23-Mar-2023, 08:49