Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a poor software support by Devialet - waiting for over a year for an update
(13-Sep-2023, 10:00)Snoopy8 Wrote:
(12-Sep-2023, 15:22)hulster Wrote: Just have a look what people are complaining about in this chat. And nothing solved yet.
I do not own a Dione and thus do not follow what had transpired. A quick look at the posts do not suggest a crisis; otherwise  I would see lots of frequent posts.

You are clearly not happy with Devialet but chose not to explain why, nor how you have approached them.  Please note that I have had my issues with Devialet, but found that being patient and polite went a long way to getting things fixed.

This statement makes me very curious, especially if you are talking about the Expert Pro range...
Can you give us an example of a bug reported by you in the last 3 years and which was fixed by Devialet in the configurator or in the firmware? In fact, I know that it is not applicable in the firmware, because there has been no update in the last 3 years. Maybe sometime more than 3 years ago, or maybe in the configurator?...
I reported to Devialet many bugs related to Expert Pro dual-mono mode and none were fixed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a poor software support by Devialet - waiting for over a year for an update - by daniel.avasilichioaei - 13-Sep-2023, 12:05