Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a poor software support by Devialet - waiting for over a year for an update
(09-Sep-2023, 23:22)Snoopy8 Wrote: I am curious on what particular feature or bug fix that you were expecting from Devialet? 

Just to remind the most important ones:

1. So called "standby-mode" consumes continously approx 20 W!!!! 24 hours, if you use it. Really? in this times we need to care of the environment!
    Even no auto-switch off after a certain time. And I measured it myself. So you need to switch off manually.

2. No CEC switch-on / switch-off? Even CEC Volume and Mute working? You have no remote control option to switch it on. (And yes I know the remote. Just a another useless piece laying around somewhere. Remote function should be able to be intergrated into your primary/single remote.

3. Quite often the Dione does not detect the sound format properly, when switch sources. Just using single input. In some cases it is enough to switch the input in the Dione app to something else and back, so i.e. to optical(with noting connected) and back to HDMI. In other cases you need to "reboot". So switch on and off.

4. Bass EQ - Already applied to the Phantoms. Why not for the Dione?

1,2,4 should be easy to fix. 3 may need a bit more, as more difficult to analyse.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What a poor software support by Devialet - waiting for over a year for an update - by hulster - 04-Oct-2023, 09:42