Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D250 to D800 or upgrade to D250 pro CI?
(10-Dec-2023, 10:27)WillyWortel Wrote: Thanks for the advice, i'll go indeed in the direction of an upgrade instead of adding another D250. Might be i just buy a used D250 pro and sell my current D250 as it looks cheaper then doing the upgrade myself.

I haven't heard the version 4 of the B&Ws, but a mate of mine has the series 2 and I found his really benefited from the extra power my Od'A gave them. I reckon going dual mono will have more of an impact than the little bit of extra resolution. And I'm saying that as someone who still owns a D200 and has heard the D200 straight after the Od'A. The upgraded series is better yes, but the improvement from the extra power should not be underestimated. Especially at lower volumes.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: D250 to D800 or upgrade to D250 pro CI? - by Pim - 10-Dec-2023, 22:54