Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet arrived today
Congratulations mate and welcome to the forum. The 200 is still an incredible amplifier and the LS50s are about as good a speaker as you can get for the money. I used the own a pair of the actives and had them setup in my new living room when it was fully insulated but not sheeted yet. I put them in the 6.7m wide window, so there was no reflection from anywhere. I have never heard a sound stage that good. It was spooky how the sound just hang in the air. Unfortunately, one can't live in an un sheeted room, so that was never going to last. Still a fun thing to experience though.

Setup is everything with any stereo, so please put up some pictures and if we can help with some advice, we surely will.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Devialet arrived today - by Eredor42 - 14-Dec-2023, 05:29
RE: Devialet arrived today - by Pim - 14-Dec-2023, 07:31
RE: Devialet arrived today - by devianet - 14-Dec-2023, 09:51
RE: Devialet arrived today - by Eredor42 - 14-Dec-2023, 23:09
RE: Devialet arrived today - by Pim - 17-Dec-2023, 05:20
RE: Devialet arrived today - by mmorrison55 - 03-Jan-2024, 04:54