Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speaker choice for devialet 1000pro small 16m2 room
(05-Mar-2024, 22:10)thumb5 Wrote: At the risk of complicating your decision, for which I apologise in advance: you might like to consider adding Franco Serblin Accordo to your list.  They are within that general price bracket (perhaps towards the top end).  When I bought my current speakers they came a close second, and from my experience with them I think they fit the sound profile you described.  They are not going to be ideal if you want room-shaking bass but if I read your post right, that's not what you have in mind.  They now have a SAM profile, if that's of interest.  As a bonus, they are absolutely beautiful, along with their stands.

(If the truth be told, I still hanker after a pair.)

Don't they have a different sound signature (more fit for classical,jazz,orchestral music than electronic,pop dance music?).
Actually I've searched these as have been offered some second hand but excluded them as to me souds like they're directed at different flavour customer.
They have very pronounced midrange and slower base than other speakers I consider ,also they're not fast speaker. 
Am I right ,or not?...
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: Speaker choice for devialet 1000pro small 16m2 room - by winiar560 - 05-Mar-2024, 23:07