Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can I play FLAC files from my NAS
(17-Mar-2015, 20:53)Womaz Wrote: You are very helpful thank you.

I have Windows 7, the lap top is 4 year old and due to be replaced.
The Dev air app, just does not open, there are no messages displayed. The cursor whirs around and nothing happens.It is the Air app 2.1.1 which is the latest one on the Devialet website

I took the ethernet cable oout of the back of the CLIC and put this into the 200 as this is exactly how it is configured now. yes I am keen to avoid wireless as broadband only around 20mb at my pad.

Hmm, strange.  If you open Control Panel, and look at the list under "Uninstall a program" is the Devialet AIR app listed (that is, has it been installed)?  If so, I'd be tempted to uninstall it.  Having done that, it's probably worth downloading the file again from Devialet's web site and running it to install it.  It should install like any other PC program, I think, but might need you to have admin privileges (not sure as I have only installed it on a Mac).

Once it's installed, I expect it should be possible to start AIR from the Windows Start menu.  If it works anything like the Mac version, it will probably put an icon in the system tray.  You'll need to click on that to enable streaming to your 200.  Anyway, that might be getting a couple of steps ahead.

(If anyone using AIR on a PC can add or correct any details here, please feel free to wade in Smile )
Roon (Mac Mini), Wilson Benesch Full Circle, Expert 1000 Pro CI, Kaiser Chiara
Warwickshire, UK

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can I play FLAC files from my NAS - by thumb5 - 17-Mar-2015, 21:18