Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audirvana Plus settings with AIR
Have recently acquired a D200.
I tried all combinations of settings for Audirvana+2 and Air, and at some point during the days pops and crackles would kick in. Sometime subtle, sometimes not so much.
Using iTunes and Air the same thing (but not sounding as good as A+ IMO).
Finally settled on A+ USB, which then seems to lose sync with certain settings, although its been stable for a day.

I have to say, for the price of the D200, and considering how long the model has been available, this is a huge disappointment. It's hard to believe its not being dealt with as a matter of urgency.

Sound-wise I'm still undecided - going to give my ears/brain time to adjust but whereas I could forgive the odd pop and click on my £35 raspberry P1 2, I'm not feeling very understanding about experiencing it daily on a product of this cost/level…..

(rant over, what a shame I should be posting here with my new love of the D200's looks etc - but this issue really is very annoying, and since I have structured cabling and a gig-e switch, and have never had any network issues in my house ever, I wasn't expecting to one of the unlucky ones….)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Audirvana Plus settings with AIR - by GTX - 17-Sep-2014, 17:08
RE: Audirvana Plus settings with AIR - by GTX - 04-Oct-2014, 14:18
RE: Audirvana Plus settings with AIR - by Hifi_swlon - 20-Apr-2015, 16:51