Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phantom Remote is so dumb that it is dangerous.
It's such a shame that the previous two posters who have not ventured into the Phantom experience yet are being so put off by the situation as you are definitely missing out. I'm about six or seven weeks into ownership and am really enjoying the Phantom but.....I never envisaged using my laptop as a permanent source of music files. I expected to be able to connect a NAS drive for streaming my ripped CDs and to connect to a streaming service of my choice, whether Quobuz or Deezer etc. for new material. But it seems that is some time away if ever. Bear in mind that I use a single Phantom without Dialogue.

So I am enjoying it, and am listening to more of my music than ever before, but it's not yet coming up to promised expectations (unless I use another product between, which rather defeats the object) and I have no idea when it will come up to my expectations.

Feedback and info is simply not forthcoming from Devialet, they should take a look at Fujifilm X series digital cameras and get a bit of Fuji's 'Kaizen' with their regular updates and new improvements and roadmaps of future releases.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Phantom Remote is so dumb that it is dangerous. - by nigelb001 - 15-Sep-2015, 19:05